🐱 Only You Kitten 🐱

(Hybrid AU BTW, I get soft over a rich Yoongi taking care of Jimin also pretend Baekhyun is the same age as Jimin)

Yoongi had a standard childhood his parents were pretty chill about everything they were also pretty well off...well really well off, his parents were realtors and were amazing at their jobs giving Yoongi a very cushioned childhood. They even let him do his own thing growing up, letting him be who he wanted to be. They were slightly however surprised when he said he wanted to be a caregiver/owner. It wasn't an easy job you had to go through a bunch of background checks and living condition tests to be able to even house a hybrid. 

To Yoongi however it was all worth it. When he was in his late teens he had met a beautiful hybrid named Jimin, the pink haired boy made him feel love, true love. Yoongi took him in off the streets finally when he was 22. The younger was very grateful to the other and tended to show it whenever he could. Its been years since then, it had progressed from owner and hybrid to lovers when Jimin's first heat came around and finally to Yoongi asking Jimin to be his boyfriend.

 Jimin had learned to express his emotions in front of the man he loved which would is always amazing except well...A jealous Jimin was a nightmare for Yoongi to handle but he could't convince the boy to calm down. Yoongi and Jimin had been walking through the park; a normal date for the two. They had just passed the pond when Yoongi had spotted a stray (or so he thought) walking around looking sad. Yoongi of course offered him some of his sandwich which was why the boy named Baekhyun; he learned, was clinging to him causing Jimin to stand silently giving the best glare he could towards the both of them.

"Thank you Yoongi Hyung~ I really appreciate you helping me out." Jimin's ears flattened against his head while tears threatened  to fall. It hurt to see his master, boyfriend, and lover cuddle with someone else. It didn't help Baekhyun was being extremely affectionate its like Yoongi said he was moving in. All around Jimin wasn't happy and Yoongi couldn't help but notice the sudden shift in his beloved kitty.

"Yeah..its not a problem- but Jiminie are you okay baby?" Jimin nodded lying, a frown prominent on his lips. Yoongi just looked at him with pity, he could read the boy like a book. "Jiminie.." Jimin ignored his significant other as he looked down avoiding the gaze of the dominant male.

"Baekhyun! What have I told you about pretending to be homeless?! I know you are bored but this is just wrong you see how sad you've made this Hybrid?" A good looking man came up to the three clearly angry his face already red from screaming as Baekhyun the boy in question looked ashamed, blushing from embarrassment from being caught and being screamed at. 

"A-ah Chanyeol you've found me I see..." Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who at this point looked like he would slap the boy across the face. Instead of doing so however he turned to the pink haired hybrid.

"I am so sorry hybrid, Baekhyun here is also a hybrid so he tends to well...create drama when he can. I am his owner Chanyeol, who will be taking him home for a punishment. I truly am sorry." Chanyeol carefully pet the younger boy causing a pointed glare from Yoongi but soon left pulling Baekhyun by the ear with him. 

"Jimin I-" Jimin held up his hand immediately his eyes still locked to the ground.

"I just wanna go home..." Yoongi nodded as Jimin started to walk back towards their place, they thankfully lived near the park. It was more expensive because it was a higher end community but no price was too high when it came to Jimin. 

Yoongi escorted his baby home but the tension got thicker the closer they got to the house. By the time they reached the front door Yoongi thought he was going to suffocate. When they finally got in the house Jimin finally turned to his lover, a look of pure heart break was in his eyes. When hybrids got closer to their heats they were even more sensitive and he knew he was about a week from it starting again but a hybrid in heat with a broken heart was horrible, it just magnifies the feeling of betrayal. So Yoongi knew he had to solve this right then and there and when Jimin was like this there was only one way to get forgiveness. 

"Jiminie..baby boy, I am an idiot. I love you more than anyone and anything else in the world. I promise I would never hurt you on purpose." The hybrids ears perked up at this and his features slightly relaxed, Jimin loved hearing that he was right. "and because I'm so stupid you get to punish me okay baby?" Jimin finally smiled. The idea of punishing the black haired beauty gave him such pleasure.

"A-anything? Am I allowed to do anything?" Yoongi hesitantly nodded responding to the younger's question. 

Jimin walked further into the apartment the bell on his collar making a slight jingling noise as Yoongi followed him in. They stopped when they got to their bedroom Jimin immediately pushing Yoongi to sit down on the edge.

"You love me right? I'm the only hybrid you'll ever want..I'm the only one you'll ever need...r-right?" Jimin got down on his knees while Yoongi ran his hands through the boys hair rubbing his ears slightly causing the younger to purr. 

"Yes my love, you and only you." Jimin giggled at how quickly Yoongi responded. He was nervous but excited for what he had planned to do to his poor owner.

Jimin spread Yoongi's legs apart and without hesitation shoved his face right in his crotch. Yoongi's breath hitched when Jimin did so, this was definitely not what he expected. Jimin dragged his tongue over his crotch pushing his tongue down so Yoongi could feel the pressure even through his boxers and jeans. Yoongi groaned leaning his head back his eyes closing while Jimin continued to suck and lick on his crotch, never taking off the boys jeans. 

Yoongi learned why Jimin wasn't taking it any further when the little bell jingled. Jimin kissed his way up Yoongi's chest and moved to sit on the boys lap. Once Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist he leaned forward and bit the others earlobe.

"Guess what my punishment is.." Yoongi looked at him slightly confused, hadn't he already started it? None the less he spoke up.

"You top tonight?" Jimin had this horrified look on his face as he looked at his mate.

"No just no I would never." Jimin shook his head and slightly moved his hips causing the bulge in the black haired boys pants to grow. "My punishment was gonna be that you weren't able to fix what I had started..but..now that I started I don't wanna stop." The hybrid pouted slightly as he ran one of his hands through his hair. 

"What do you do to me Min Yoongi." Yoongi laughed slightly as Jimin nuzzled his neck still slightly pouting. 

"You love me too much to make me suffer~ how cute my little kitty." He rubbed Jimin's ears as Jimin's tail wrapped around his other hand.

"How about baby instead of you punishing me, I take you out for dinner and I can get you catnip infused yarn as an apology for hurting you this afternoon. Okay?" Jimin nodded and Yoongi felt Jimin's smile on his neck while the boy sighed.

"Y-you gonna be okay with your uh..situation?" Yoongi nodded rubbing the boys back.

"All I have to think about is that one time I walked in on Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook fucking in our bathroom. That was..not a sight I ever wanted to see." Jimin laughed whole heartedly at the look on the elders face he was truly traumatized. 

Jimin stayed silent for a few minutes before speaking up.

"Am I your heart Min Yoongi?" Yoongi smiled kissing the boy's forehead Jimin was trying hard not to ignore the tiredness taking over his body.

"You're my everything Park Jimin not just my heart." The boys cat ears twitched as his tail swayed lazily behind him, a yawn racking through his entire body his brain on the edge of sleep.

"Then..put a ring on it already..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------

This. Entire. Chapter. I truly cannot with it. it was the best example of procrastination I've ever seen. I started this at 11am. It is now 4:10 am. Its been 17 hours. That math might be wrong but I'm tired. But I can say I will be uploading  both the Vhopekook Chapter and the Namjin chapter..hopefully tomorrow/today if I don't procrastinate again. I hope you guys like this chapter and I'll probably do more hybrid AUs because well..Jimin with cat ears is adorable, Love you guys thank you and remember to show your friends^^💜