⏳Curtain Call 🎹

Hollow End Dance and Music Academy was the most known establishment in America for producing the most noteworthy students every year. Alongside this, since they used a piano in a performances anyway, they taught piano classes where together the pianist would learn the music needed for recitals and performances for scouts while becoming a better student in the long run. Jung Hoseok, the ballet master, watched over every little ballerina while his brother Taehyung taught the other children piano.

Hoseok was never intentionally harsh to the children, but sometimes it was necessary. He had to make sure the children were ready to be scouted. In general, it was hard to train kids who always cried as soon as they felt any kind of pain and since it was late in the afternoon, they were getting even crankier. There was one student who never complained, who always tried his best to please Hoseok, he also happened to be the trainer's favorite.

His name was Park Jimin. He was a bright young boy who hid any kind of pain behind a smile. He seemed like a sweet child on the outside, but on the inside he was rotten to the core. Almost no one saw it though. They never payed close enough attention. Yoongi... Yoongi noticed though.

He saw the harsh glares towards the other ballet students whenever they whined or complained. He saw the small smirk that took over the younger's face whenever another student would fall. He was only eleven years old and he already had such evil in him. Despite Jimin seeming to feel this way, he had always had a charming persona— he acted all sweet and nice until you treated him with any sign of dislike, then it was like a beast had been unleashed.

A once sweet smile turned into a fist in the face. He'd turn violent and beat them into submission. Yoongi never understood why Jimin was like this. Whenever he'd take a break from his piano lessons, he'd come to the room over to watch the little ballerinas in training practice. Even though Yoongi knew what Jimin was really like, he admired the kid's dedication to his art. Every time he had to do an arabesque, which is a term Yoongi picked up on from watching and listening, he was so beautiful; his back leg was outstretched and elongated while his other leg supported him, his toes pointed downwards standing on the tips of them. Although his legs were strong and supportive, his arms were light and delicate. They reached forward to finish the position— they looked soft like a dove, no hair in sight.

Yoongi was a few years older than Jimin but he never tried to lie to himself when he saw the younger. He knew how cruel Jimin was, but god was he gorgeous and he always seemed so sweet until you saw the demon inside of him.

Jimin returned to fourth position after demonstrating the arabesque for the younger students. Yoongi stood still, mesmerized by the dancer.

"Perfect Jiminie! Your form is magnificent, go ahead and take a break okay?" Jimin was already headed off towards the door midway through Hoseok's sentence; where Yoongi was hiding. The older tried to move but Jimin was so gorgeous, not even one bead of sweat on his forehead. He knew he was gonna get caught but, honestly in that moment he really didn't care— all he knew is he didn't want to look away.

As Jimin got closer to the door Yoongi forced himself to snap out of it so he wouldn't get hit by the door when Jimin opened it. By the time he opened the door to leave the room, Yoongi was against the hallway wall, his eyes locked down at the ground out of slight embarrassment.

"Oh hello. Were you watching us? Are you from a rival company because so help me if you are." Jimin glared as Yoongi continued to look down at the ground, not daring to make eye contact.

"No...I work with Taehyung in the piano department next to here..." Yoongi slowly let his voice out, barely above a whisper. He did not wish to anger the younger boy, so he tried to calm him down by keeping his voice low.