💛💙 Christmas Time P.2 💙💛

{I'll be telling the story in 3rd person but imagine Yoongi explaining in first person}

It was Christmas Eve 5 years ago, Yoongi was 17 and living with his parents, they didn't mind and neither did he. They were a loving family...A loving Christian family. Yoongi himself never believed in such things and just lived life to the fullest but he never told his parents not wanting to have them disappointed.

His parents had went out to a party that night leaving Yoongi at home to baby sit the family dog Min Holly. He was content in doing so and he spent most of the night playing the piano in the living room of his beautiful house; Holly on the bench next to him. It was peaceful. Was being the key word.

Hoseok: his long time best friend brought a whole damn party to his house honestly the boy didn't mind it it was only about 20 people and he knew his parents wouldn't mind as long as everything was cleaned. But, as the clock ticked more and more people arrived, including a boy with pink hair-

"Wait pink hair?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi once more as the mint haired boy nodded.

"Either way, can I continue Jimin?" The younger blushed and slowly nodded out of embarrassment for interrupting.

Hoseok being Hoseok decided to bring alcohol as well which led to allot of drunk horny teens all at Yoongi's house. Yoongi himself partook in a few drinks while talking to others making rounds around the house before spotting the pink haired boy again.

The two talked for hours even towards the end of the party they didn't stop. When almost everyone left and Hoseok was trying to take the pinky home Yoongi moved in and kissed him, the boy though shocked kissed back.

"It's funny you know... When we introduced each other he was drunk so I don't think he even knew my name and me...I couldn't hear his name over the music it's a shame truly I liked him, he had beautiful eyes much like yours Jimin and he even had a black butterfly tatoo on his waist... Such beauty." Yoongi smiled softly remembering the pastel pink haired boy while Jimin stayed quiet observing the older.

Jimin remembered that night well, it was the first time he had ever kissed a boy and it was the first time his heart fluttered like that. Yoongi was right however about Jimin not catching his name.

"He actually got me interested in moving to New York, he mentioned he was moving that year and going to begin his Broadway dreams. After the falling out I thought back to the boy and when he mentioned it, it didn't sound bad." The older's voice was hiding and covering up pain threatening to break him as he continued speaking.

That night Yoongi told his parents about the pink haired angel expecting them to be all smiles, it was in fact the opposite. The son and his parents fought until early in the morning them saying it was sin and wicked while he said it made him feel happy, made him feel loved, made him feel wanted and needed.

They told him he had one year...One year to think about his choice. That was the first Christmas Yoongi spent alone.

As the year went on he dated many men to make sure that this was what he wanted, he never told his parents about the others, the men he met and spent the night with. It became obvious to him that this was who he was. His parents however didn't agree and as Christmas Eve rolled around once more he had finally told them that he was gay and it was who he was.

Yoongi spent the rest of Christmas Eve and Christmas day on the streets.

------------------—-----------—----------—

"Christmas has always been surrounded by bad memories Jiminie except for the boy with the pink hair. Even after I moved here to New York. I spent Christmas with people I barely new and with memories that haunted me." Jimin looked like he was on the verge of tears as Yoongi shocked by his past.

"Hyung I'm so sorry!...I didn't know it's all my fault that happened to you." Jimin couldn't hold it back anymore, his tears running down as his face while Yoongi ran his hands through the crying boys hair trying to soothe him.

"Jiminie it's not you're fault, you didn't even know me plus they decided to hate me for who I am." Yoongi laughed dryly as he kissed the boy's forehead.

"It is Hyung! I shouldn't have kissed you!" The younger shouted whilst Yoongi looked confused not understanding at all.

"What do you mean Ji-"

"I was the boy with the pink hair!" Jimin shot up running to his room quickly coming back with a picture frame handing it to Yoongi. Yoongi sat quietly observing the picture, stroking it fondly. Good memories returning to him before he let out a soft chuckle setting the picture aside.

"Oh Jiminie... How fate has a way of things... You did nothing wrong darling you helped me understand myself which I am grateful for... You didn't know it was me did you? It really was coincidence we're living together isn't it?" Jimin nodded shocked from hearing Yoongi's soft words.

When Jimin met Yoongi his hair was black and they were at a party with low lighting, but he remembered the kiss. He remembered how his soft lips felt on Yoongi's rougher ones, the way the older had slid a hand onto his waist holding it tightly; almost afraid to let go. It was his first kiss, yet it was like his body knew the feeling of Yoongi controlling him it was used to it, it embraced it.

"-llo? Earth to Jimin hello?" Jimin jumped hearing his name spoken his breath slightly catching in his throat before responding.

"Y-yes hyung? W-what is it?" He spoke softly afraid his real emotions would betray him.

"I said thank you, for everything you didn't know you helped me with..." Yoongi stood up bringing the blushing boy into his arms kissing his cheek this time. "I think we can be together now Jiminie." A soft squeak came from Jimin as he blushed 50 shades of red.

"A-and why is that hyung?" There younger's small hands made their way around Yoongi's neck while Yoongi's slid down to the boy's small waist, tracing invisible circles on his hips.

"I have a reason to finally love this holiday." A soft kiss was placed onto Jimin's nose while said boy ran his hands through Yoongi's hair.

"What's the reason Yoongi?" Brown eyes met dark grey ones their faces inches apart slowly moving closer to each other.

"You're my reason to love Christmas Jimin. You and your beautiful smile and ugly sweaters." Yoongi leaned in kissing the boy's lips with as much love as he could, the both of them closing their eyes so they could fully experience the love behind the kiss.

————————-———————

Min Yoongi woke up the following morning earlier than normal. Christmas Day. Instead of his heart being heavy and his mind being filled with sad thoughts...All he thought of was the orange haired boy he was currently spooning with. His heart swelled with emotion as he placed a gentle kiss behind Jimin's ear.

"Merry Christmas Jiminie...I love you"

———-—-—-—-————-—-—-—-—

Yay part 2 done^^ I'm really shocked by the amount of people already reading this I thank you all for the support it really means a lot to me idk why I was really feeling a Christmas theme but I couldn't help but write it, I haven't felt this amount of inspiration in a while. Tbh I have no clue what the next chapter will be but I hope you all like it! I PURPLE YOU ALL 💜 See you guys next time ^^