0.4~whoa

😏♥️

The rest of the day was interesting. Sadie led me to some classes, and some I had to find my way to. I had lunch with her and she introduced me to some of her friends like Maddie, Lilia, and Grace. They were pretty nice.

Right now I was waking home from school. Over all it was a good day. Except for that Jacob guy that kept wanting to talk to me but I just blocked him out. I had to walk home because even though Charlie and I go to the same school, he has an after school program so he gets out later than me.

I finally arrived and put the key in and opens the door.

"I'm home." I yelled. I walked in fully, closing the door and noticed that there was nobody in. I walked to the kitchen and saw that there was a note on the table. It said, Hi Millie! Your dad went to look for a job and I'm at the store getting more for the house. I'll bring more food but for now you can eat whatever is in the fridge. We'll be home late. Love you sweetie! See you soon.

I smiled and threw it away. I had no homework since they let me pass for today because I'm not "fully caught up" in the lesson. I'm glad. So I just went to the couch and turned on the tv.

-
-

An hour and a half past when I heard a car honk. I looked out side and saw Charlie pull up in the driveway. I paused my show and went out side to greet him. I went outside and saw Charlie walking out of the car. He waved. Then he went up to me.

"Millie so I brought someone, so just, be kind ok. Please." He said. I looked at him with a confused face

"Uh, ok?" I said as I saw the passenger seat door open. And to be honest, I felt like the rest of what happened, happens in slow motion. I saw a really tall guys with black, curly messy hair, adorable freckles, and the sweetest smile I've ever seen walk out of the car and walk up to us. My jaw dropped. But I quickly shut it before he or my brother saw.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. He was hot

"Um, Millie this is Finn. Finn, this is Millie." Charlie said, and without even realizing it, I was shaking his hand.

"Uh, um  ni- nice to meet y-you." I said with a shaky smile. Ugh great first impression.

"Uh, nice to meet you Millie." He said smiling. I blushed but looked down so I don't show it

"Uh, Charlie, so mom and dad are gone for now and won't come till later tonight, so there's really nothing  to eat."

"Oh it's cool. We brought toppers."

"Oh no way! I've been craving toppers lately. Thanks!"

"Oh well it's kinda for us so you know."

"Oh come on Charlie. There's an extra slice don't be like that."

"Ok ok fine Wolfhard. Your way to nice." Charlie said laughing

"Hah well thanks, Finn."

"Ya no problem." He said as we all walked in the house

"Wow this is a lit house. It's huge!" Finn said surprised

"I know right! We totally have to throw a pool party one day."

"Ya that would be so cool!"

We ate out pizza, and of course Finn got one less slice since he gave it to me.

He's so kind.

We all just talked and got to know each other more for the rest of the afternoon. Finally Finn had to leave so he asked Charlie for a ride home. He agreed and told him that he'd be out in a minute. Before he head out the door Charlie came up to me.

"Millie, Finns my friend ok. Don't get too attached because I don't want things to end up being weird between us ok."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned him

"Millie, I saw how you look at him. I can tell you like him or at least think he's cute. So just don't get used to him ok."

"Ugh ya whatever. I don't even like him."

"Ya, ok see ya."

"Bye."

He left and I sighed.

But I think I do like him

So I'm sorry that it was short I just HAD to finally bring Finn in. So don't forget to vote and comment what you think will happen! See ya- b ❣️