0.6~ dream

Sksk you guys tomorrow is the last day of school for me then I'll be in summer vacation!! Which means more updates yaya! Lol

~ Millie's POV ~

I had a weird dream last night. It was, interesting. I was walking down the hallway with Sadie and she had to leave. She waved and we went out separate ways. I was walking to math when all of a sudden, you know it, Jacob grabs my hand and pulls me into the boys bathroom. He started trying to kiss me but I kept pushing him away. Then, he put his hand up my thigh, and I froze. His hand started going up and I started kicking and crying. Then, Finn walks in. He notices what Jacob is doing and that I was crying.

"Hey man! Knock it off! Leave her alone!" Finn yelled at him

"Go away Wolfhard, this is none of your buisness." Jacob said to him as Finn came up to him as pushed him.

Jacob let me go, and fell to the ground. He stood back up and punched fin in the face. Then, Finn stumbled, but got back in place.

"Jacob, I don't want to fight. Just leave her alone! Don't test girls that way you pervert!" Finn yelled at Jacob with a disgusted face.

"You don't tell me what to do or who to do!" Jacob said going full speed to Finn. He nocked him down. Finn groaned but got back up

"Fine then, you asked for it." Finn said as he punched Jacob square in the face really hard. Jacob stumbled over and fell to the ground. He laid there not moving. Then Finn came up to me. I was too shocked at what happened. I was crying a lot now.

"Hey Millie, are you ok?" He asked me sweetly

"Y-ya I'm fi-fine. But are you? He bruised you up real bad."

"I'm fine. But really are you ok? No guys should treat any girl like that. He's such an asshole."

"Ya. I'm fine really. And uh, thanks. For you know,"

"Ya don't mention it. Like I said he shouldn't be treating girls like that. Especially you."

"Me? Why me?"

"Well Millie, your special. In a good way of course. You different from the rest of the girls. You kind and sweet. And I know I just meet you. But, your really cool." He said smiling as he looked down. I slightly blushed. We stood there in silence. Then, we both started leaning in. Slowly, just an inch away, then...

Ringggggg

My annoying alarm went off. Ugh. I turned it off and sat up. I was really happy that Finn was able to help me. But I was disgusted by Jacob. I smiled thinking about what could have happened. Then I remembered my brothers words. Don't get too attached.

I sighed and shook that out of my head. I'm not attached to Finn. I just have a small crush on him.

Sorry that was short I'm just really tired. That was just a small filler chapter for now bc I haven't updated in a while. Ok night ily- b ❣️