Chapter 1

Normal-Korean
Bold-English

Your P.O.V.

"Why am i here?"

"What should i do?"

"Should i just kill myself?"

"My boyfriend left me,my best friend ditched me."

"Should i hang my-"

Before i could even end my sentence my mom went in my room,looking surprised and happy,i looked at her and nodded at me,I immediately knew we're going to eat,i stood up and fix my bed,went down stairs and and sat at the chair,i took the plate full of rice and put it at the bowl,i took some spicy beef and kimchi and ate all of it at once,i choked but i still chewed my food,my mom stood up and rushed to get water,she gave it to me and drank it. I continued eating until i finished my rice,i later went to the bathroom and took a bath,i rushed to my room and wore a black hoodie with black pants.

"Mom I'm going to the mall!"

"Ok honey! Be back at 6!"

"Ok mom!"

I rushed down at the stairs and went to the mall,i realized we only have 2 days before we go back to Seoul. I walked in the mall with my hood on and i decided to go at the clothing and buy some clothes,after i looked at some clothes i went to the cashier and paid the clothes i bought,when i was walking,i noticed a small guy looking at me,i looked back at him and he looked away,creeped. I ignored it and left the mall,i walked my way through the house alone without help.

i was half way through my house when i heard punches and kicks,i ignored it and continue walking,i heard someone running from my back and suddenly a hand was at my arm. I looked back and it was the man getting punched and kicked,i saw other 2 guys holding a knife while walking,they looked weak,i looked at the guy and told him to run as fast as he could,"Thanks." He said,i didn't understand what he said but i just smiled and looked at the 2 guys,i went near and gave them a slap,"How dare you Punch and Kick a foreigner,You have no respect!" I said,the guy smiled and stabbed my arm,the other guys pulled my feet and put me at the dark alley,the guy stabbed my leg,i screamed and cried,i kicked the guy on the left and ran,suddenly i hit and fell on a guy.

Woozi's P.O.V.

Mingyu was driving us home from the supermarket,i looked at the my side,seeing rains and flowers,I was about to look at my phone when i saw 2 guys punching a girl at the dark alley. I told Mingyu to stop the car and help the girl who was being punched and all,i went first and ran to the alley,before i could reach the alley the girl went running,hit me and both of us fell,I moved my head and saw 2 guys walking toward us,Luckily Mingyu and Wonwoo covered us by punching them,Minghao helped both of them,i looked at the girl i raised her head,she was crying,she hugged me and fainted,i stood up and carried her back to the Van,Seungkwan didn't help them cause he was scared. He looked at my shocked and asked me.

"Yah! Who is she?!"

"I don't know,but we need to bring her to the hospital!"

"I don't know how to drive!"

"So do i!"

"Mingyu!!! Drive us to the hospital now!"

"Ok! We're coming!"

Mingyu and the others ran back to the Van,i looked at the window and saw the 2 guys running to our Van,luckily they didn't catch up with our Van,Minghao looked at the girl sadly,Wonwoo had cuts because of the knife,i looked at Mingyu and saw his shirt cutted at the front,His Arm got cuts,His leg too,i looked at the girl saying "please survive,please." Mingyu said while looking at the road "she'll survive,and we're almost there." I nodded without him seeing.