Chapter 2

Normal-Korean
Bold-English

Your P.O.V.

I can finally leave the hospital,but i can't really walk cause of my stabbed leg. Anyways,Woozi didn't come to the hospital tho,which made me sad,i can't fall in love with him,i'm sure he doesn't like people who cant really walk and carry anything. After some time i reached my house,Mom looked so worried and sad,she hugged me and kissed my forehead,i smiled and hugged her back,she let go of me and pulled a chair and sat,i pulled a chair too and sat on it.

"How are you [Y/N]?"

"I'm fine."

"I'm sorry I didn't go to the hospital,i didn't know the way to the hospital."

"It's fine mom."

"Anyways,i'm cooking your favorite food!"

"Thanks mom!"

"Ok i have to go back now ok? Here i'll open the TV so you can watch."

"Thanks mom,i owe you alot."

She smiled and went back to the kitchen,i looked at the TV and saw a Seventeen commercial,and oh my god,i just had a crush on Vernon. Why am i having a crush on him! First it was Woozi now Vernon?! What's happening to me!

Woozi's P.O.V.

Tomorrow is the day we leave,so i decided to go at the hotel [Y/N] is in,i went to the elevator and pressed F2,the elevator opened and i went left,i saw room 132 and knocked on it,[Y/N] Opened the door and she was shook to see me.

"Hey Jihoon,What are you doing here?"

"Just checking you."

"Oh uh,Ok. Come in."

"Thanks."

"Anywa-"

"What's that good smell?"

"Oh it's my favorite food. Called [F/F]."

_~.-.~_

Author's Note:[F/F] means favorite food. Sorry for the confusion 😂😂😂😂.

_~.-.~_

"Oh,i like black bean noodles."

"Oh great."

"Anyways,why are we at the TV?!"

"Seriously? You don't remember you had a commercial?"

"Oh...right. Sorry."

He scratched his head and looked awkward.

"Anyways,what is that?"

He slowly went near me and my heart pounded so fast and loud,he looked at something and poked it.

"Oh,feather. Anyways about your friend,how did they use you?"

_~.FLASHBACK.~_

I was walking back to my class when i saw my friend with my bestfriend which is a boy,they kissed,while the boy's hand was at her waist,i looked away and ran back to my locker,i cried,i punched my locker many times,i opened my locker and looked at the mirror.

"I look disgusting,so ugly."

"Who would like a ugly girl like you?"

"You bitch,no one will ever like you."

I put all my books inside the locker and went home.