Chapter 3

Normal-Korean
Bold-English

Woozi's P.O.V.

Why isn't she answering my calls! I called her 10 times yet she didn't answer! The others finished eating so i asked Mingyu if he can drive me to the hotel.

"Yeah sure...but why?"

"[Y/N] Is not answering the phone for the past 3 minutes!"

"Wait seriously?!"

"Yeah! So please drive me to the hotel now!"

"Ok ok!"

Mingyu and i went downstairs and started the car,Mingyu kept on looking at me everytime i check my phone.

"Hey don't worry! Maybe her mom told her to do something."

"She doesn't wash the dishes only her mom."

Your P.O.V.

After Woozi left the house i helped my mom putting the plates at the kitchen,after i helped her i opened the TV and watched my favorite show,and then...i realized something,i forgot to give Woozi Something! So i called him but then my phone turned off...i ran to my room and charged my phone...i left it in my room and went back to the living room. So while mom was Washing the dishes i decided to play a game on my own...you see me and my bestfriend who never left me played this game called Disaster Island,Everytime we step into a Mystery Tile,a disaster happens...how to win you may ask? Simple...if a player reached the portal,the player wins. So after like,10 minutes of playing i beat the bot. I was about to put away the board game when suddenly i heard a knock. I walked to the door and looked at the hole...i see no one. I went back to the sofa and then someone knocked again. I looked at the hole again nobody's there! I left the door and i was about to go back at the sofa when i heard another knock. I looked at the hole of the door again and nobody's there!

"WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE STOP KNOCKING AT THE DOOR!!!!"

"[Y/N] It's Me Woozi!!"

"Oh...Sorry Woozi!"

I opened the door while scratching the back of my head. He suddenly ran and hugged me.

"You weren't answering my calls."

"Oh uh...my phone died."

"Why didn't you charge it while it was still alive?"

"I didn't notice ok? Now stop hugging me it's weird."

"Oh uh sorry."

"Anyways why are you here again?"

"I missed a phone call from you,but when i tried calling you,you weren't answering."

"Oh!!! Yeah! Wait here i'll just get the thing i'm gonna give you."

"Ok..."

I rushed to my room and took a Bracelet.

"What is that [Y/N]?"

"It's a Bracelet,I chose Rose Quartz and Serenity for the bracelet. "

"Oh...this looks so good!"

"Thanks...i made it just for you."

"Oh uh thanks..."

"Yeah no problem!"

"Anyways i have to go...By the way! We're leaving tonight!"

"Yeah i know! After mom washed all the dishes we'll fix some stuff and go to the airport!"

"Oh. Well see you at the airport!"

"See ya!"

After he said that,my heart stopped,i can't believe i'm going back to Seoul,It's the worst place ever. Your friends are gonna bully you again...even if school is over...you have to keep your bestfriend safe again! Ughh...