Chap 1

I look up at the score board for initiation from the bottom up. When I'm already in the middle and don't see my name I get worried. I continue looking up until I find my name. 1st? 1st!?

"Congrats tris!" Uriah says behind me. I smile, "thanks you too."
Someone taps my shoulder and I spin around to see Tobias standing there. I smile lightly.
"Would a hug give to much away?"
"I don't care anymore." and I kiss him gently. I turn around to see Christina with her hand on her hip and one eye brow arched standing next to Will
"Oh right, Christina I'm...um...well..."
"Your what?" she questions with an evil grin, "Dating?"
"Ya." She just laughs and hugs me.
" I didn't want you to think that it influenced my ranking." She nods, then walks up to Tobias.
"I swear you break her heart, I will break your face with a hammer. With blades. Attached to a chainsaw."
"Ok." Tobias says dragging out the K. " You have nothing to worry about", he says while putting his arm around me. Christina eyes him then nods slowly.

Zeke breaks the ice and invites us to a party tonight, we all agree to go.

Then I realize something. Christina will need to prepare me. I look up at her and she's already staring at me with thoughts in her eyes. Before I can say no she grabs my wrist and drags me to the mall. After 6 stores we stop to get something to eat.

"I don't understand why I have to get so many outfits for one night." I say.

"We'll since you don't like shopping, I don't know why, might as well get done at one time, right?" she states. I sigh and shrug my shoulders, she's right.

When we get back to her apartment we get ready. First we pick our outfits, they said its a faction party so dress in different colors. I thought its kinda weird but hey, we're dauntless aren't we!

I decide on a black flowy tank top, with ripped denims jeans, white converses, and a long gold statement necklace with train angles on the end layering each other. then Christina picked navy shorts with lace on them, and a white v-neck with tan ankle boots with a little bit of height on the heal. then comes some make-up and hair. She straightens my hair, braid a strand at the front of my head and bobby pins it back. Then applies some light red lipstick, mascara, eye liner, and gives me a light smokey-eye effect of eyeliner.

I look in the mirror and I'm stunned, absolutely stunned.

"Thanks Christina, I look amazing thanks to you. But I'm still me, ugly long-nosed me. Not pretty." I frown.

"Who cares, I'm going for noticeable." she says smiling.

I smile. She's right. Definitely noticeable. We arrive and Zeke has the door open so we walk right in. people stare but glance away quickly. Tobias isn't here yet so me and Christina join Will and Zeke on the couch.

"You look great." Uriah and Zeke say at the same time. I smile. Just then Tobias walks in and spots us right away. I wave home over to us. "Hey. tris you look...stunning." Christina nudges me. I laugh a little.

"Game time, ALRIGHT EVERYONE OUT IF YOU ARNT MY FRIENDS LEAVE!" everyone clears out until it's Marlene, Lynn, uriah, Christina , will, Tobias, zeke, peter and me.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN