Chap 2

TOBIAS POV

"Let's start with.....never have I ever!" Zeke says. We agree and I decide to go along and figure out how to play.

"Alright instead we will be using ketchup, rather than alcohol." We groan this is way worse.

"I go first, never have I ever got a piercing", all except Christina groan. I gulp it down and hold my nose. It wasn't that bad, but apparently everyone else thought otherwise.

"It's not that bad." I shrug. Everyone stares at me.

"How? how...what?" Tobias says.

"I just don't think about and zone it all out, anyways new game!" Everyone agrees.

I yawn, "Alright stiffs getting tired better get her to bed!" Peter yells.

"Ya, I am tired. Of you." I laugh," I'm going back to the dormitories, see ya!" Christina follows. I get changed and fall asleep quickly.

ONE YEAR LATER

Today is the day we train initiates. I'm so excited, mostly to be with Tris for a long time. She meets me at the net and kisses my cheek.

"Excited?"
"Yep. Super." She says
"What do you want to go by:Tris or Six?"
"Tris, that is my dauntless name anyways."
The sound of screaming pulls us from the conversation. I look at the net. Blue. Great. I reach my hand in and sure enough he grabs mine.

"Jason." He says smiling, "Four announcement please?" Says tris.

"First jumper-Jason!" I says while looking at tris. Once everyone is down I notice no abnegation or amity. We go to lunch after we show them around and introduce ourselves. I sit by all my usual friends.

"You know, it's very hard to not show my affection for you. I cant do it!" I pout.

"We have to, they'll think we are weaker maybe or something." She says.

"Fine but if I explode it's your fault!" I say. "if I think your going to explode desperate times call for desperate measures." Tris say.

"Ha ha, funny guys but there might be a problem with hiding your relationship." says Christina, "you know someone might like you, Tris." and nods her heads towards the table behind us. She turns around to see cole, a candor transfer, staring at her. Grrr...she turns quickly. I smile shyly at her. She returns it and puts her hand on mine.

"Jealous?" Christina says laughing.
" No," i say, "Im gonna go set up." I mumbles.

"Love you!" She shoust still laughing.