Chap 3 TRIS POV

"Alright, today you will learn how to shoot a gun and throw knives." Four yells. "Tris, will you show them how to shoot?" He's bitting his lip. He really does like me. A lot. I could have some fun with this...

"Sure." I say sweetly. I smile a Tobias blinking lightly. I get in my stance and shoot, dead center. I shoot again and make the bullet go through the same hole. I grin. Perfect.

"Now you try!" I shout.

I feel Fours eyes on me. I go to help one of the guy initiates with there stance and he smiles gratefully. Then go to kailey, from erudite, and tell her to tighten her hands around the gun handle.

After a half hour their all doing well with the shooting part.

"Next is knife throwing!" I shout

"Now Four show 'em please!"

He throws it in the center. And let the initiates practice it takes them awhile but they get a hang of it.

"Alright, meet us here tonight at 9! We have a new game instead of capture the flag!" I shout.

'Time lapse' 9:00

"Alright we will be playing a game of soccer. Four and I are captains. everyone get in a line." While we wait I decide to play my game on him. "Go easy on me please" I say seriously " and remember, I love you." I say smiling evilly on the inside.

"Alright Four." I say batting my eyes,"you go first."

"Are you sure? cuz.. Ok. Christian."

"Kailey."

"Jack"

"Jason" I know my strategy. to pick the fast players, Four doesn't know how to play only I do, so I've been strategizing the whole night. There's 12 transfers so 6 each.

"Mark."

"Leah."

"Matthew"

"Zach"

"Cee-cee"

"Phillip"

"Hunter"

"Claire"

"Kevin"

"Alright we are playing soccer! my team come with me." I say scolding.

"And mine with me." Four says in his instructor voice.

After figuring out positions, we end up with me at forward. kailey at right mid, Leah left mid, Zach on defense along with claire, and Phillip at goalie. I notice Four at defense, good I get to go up against him.

The ref blows the whistle in 2 minutes, Christina is the ref of course. And she explains the rules. I see Four frown.

We start with the ball.

I stare at Four with fury.

He gets the hint that we are gonna play hard against him.

The whistle blows. I pass to kailey who gives it back no problem. Their defense is weak. I dribble around the defenders, shoot and...SCORE! I smile and high five my team-mates.

'Time lapse'

The score is tied. I have the ball. Fours right there. I squint evilly, with a grin. he lunges and gets a touch on the ball but I get it back my back is against he's trying to get the ball by putting pressure on my back. I spin out of it, then hear a CRACK! And I taste blood, my jaw is throbbing.

Christina blows the whistle. I get up.

"I'm fine." I say waving my hands.

It hurts but I can show weakness, well, my blood did that already. It's spilling out if my mouth, I wipe it away.

"Tris, I'm so sorry." Tobias says with pity on his face.

"I know." I state and set the ball down for the free kick. He backs up.

"You sure?" Christina questions.

"Ya, no weaknesses can be shown to thee initiates.."

I kick it. Hard. Right at Tobias. He ducks, and the ball soars and into the net it goes.

"Yes! ouch." My jaw hurt from screaming that.

"Let's get you to the infirmary." Jason says.

"Ok." I look back at Tobias, he feels bad, I can tell. I give him a small smile to show I forgive him a little, not fully, but a little.