a snowed reveal pt 2

in your little run in the woods, you were halted by ame. "wolfy..." you stopped and turned to the pup. "S-Sorry you haven't seen my wolf form yet. I guess I wasn't that into being a wolf at first." he looked at the ground and dragged his paw in the snow. "can you forgive me?" he asked. what a ridiculous question. of course you do! he's the only... er.. human-wolf who had ever treated you well along with his small family! ..and now that you know his secret... it's time to tell him yours. "... (y/n)." you said. his eyes shot wide open and his ears shot skyward. as he gasped. "my name is (y/n)." you repeated. he blinked in astonishment. a smile then burst across his face. "you can talk!" she started bouncing up and down excitedly. "sshhh!" you hissed. "this must be kept between you and me." you said. he tilted his head. "why?" you huffed. "I don't know how human Hana will react. and I'm sure Yuki can't keep quiet." you said as you looked around. "..promise?" you asked, your (color) eyes burning into his. he nodded quickly. "I promise!" he barked. you gave a small smile and nodded. "good. Now." You said nuzzling his head. "I... need to go." You said backing up. Ame's ears drooped in dismay. "But why..?" He asked. You sighed as your belly ached. "I need to find something to eat." You explained. But your head lowered. "Prey is scarce in winter.." you muttered. "What are you going to do?" Ame asked, showing a surprising amount of concern "catch anything I can get my paws on." You chuckled as you moved to run off. "I'll be back, ame! Don't worry about me!" You reassured over your shoulder as you darted off into the snow clad forest.

Ame looked down and pouted. "..but I can't help it..." he muttered before turning his attention to a small stream of water.