Part 1: Returning Evil

You and the girls walk home from school.

Ashley: Ugh... That class was sooo boooring!

Clover: I liked it.

Marie: It was quite informative.

Chelsea: Yeah.

Y/N: ...

You honestly didn't pay attention in class due to Ophiuchus talking to you. You are taken out of your thoughts when you see a ghost float by. The others obviously see it too.

Marie: Was that...

You all run back to your house and call Isabelle. The Grim Reaper answers and her crimson hair is all messy.

Chelsea: Sis, we saw a ghost what's going on?

Isabelle: The Gates of Hell are damaged. I don't know how. But I gotta go take care of it. My paperwork is way out of hand. Bye!

She hangs up and Chelsea seems concerned.

Marie: If the Gates of Hell are damaged, then anyone who has died can come back. Though some will not regain physical bodies.

Ophiuchus: Like the Ancient Seven.

Y/N: Why wouldn't you come back?

Ophiuchus: Our minds share the same body. I'm not technically dead.

Isabelle: Either way, undead may run rampant, I need you to kill any and all of them you see.

Chelsea: Killing them's pointless if the Gates of Hell are damaged. They'll just come back.

The house suddenly explodes and Marie quickly makes a shield around all of you.

???: Greetings once again you demon hellspawn.

Y/N: That voice...

Marie: Damn it all...

You see Harrison himself with him is Wrath of the Ancient Seven.

Y/N: I was hoping you'd stay dead you bastards!

Harrison: I'm getting revenge. Take the girl as planned.

Wrath shatters The shield and grabs Chelsea.

Y/N: Chelsea! Let her go!

Fenrir appears in blade form in your hand and you attack but Wrath and Harrison vanish with Chelsea.

Y/N: DAMMIT!!!

Ophiuchus: What will you do?

Y/N: Obvious... I'll hunt them to hell and back... And destroy them so badly there won't be any way for those bastards to come back!

Ophiuchus: Either way, I'm stuck with you.

Y/N: Let's go. We need to find them.

Clover: But we don't know where to even start.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hell.

Harrison and Wrath walk across the brimstone ground. Chelsea struggles in Wrath's grasp.

Chelsea: What is your plan!? Some stupid vendetta?!

Harrison: Much more than that. You see... I discovered something incredible.

He takes off his glove and reveals his hand is now a demonic claw.

Harrison: I have the power to kill even the Archangels! Thanks to this!

Harrison: The Pool of Eternal Darkness. And you get the honor of being the first full body test subject. Throw her in.

Chelsea: N-NO!

Wrath tosses her into the pool of darkness.

Harrison: Now our plan can come to fruition. HAHAHAHA!

End of Part 1