Part 2: Anger & A Broken Heart

Y/N: We need to find Harrison!

Clover: Please calm down...

Ashley: Clover's right. Being angry won't help.

Marie: We need a plan.

Y/N: Fenrir, can you sniff them out?

Fenrir: I caught a whiff of Wrath's blood. They probably went to the underworld.

Y/N: Then we know where to go.

You strap your dad's sword to your back and you open a gateway to the underworld.

Clover: We need a plan.

Y/N: You come up with a plan then. I'll be back.

You fly in and find yourself in a red hellish field. You continue following Fenrir's directions as you continue searching.

Y/N: Where are they?!

Harrison: Closer than you think.

Wrath smacks you into a stalagmite and you quickly try to recover.

Harrison: Now my quest for revenge shall be complete. I shall make sure you suffer a fate worse than death.

You sprout a demon wing and your eyes glow red.

Harrison: Looks like you have some new tricks. Well I have an ace up my sleeve as well.

He snaps his fingers and a shadowy blur pins you down. It seem human but it has a demonic arm. You get a good look at the face of your assailant.

 You get a good look at the face of your assailant

Y/N: Who the hell are you?!

Girl: ...

Y/N: You hire another damned soul to serve you, Harrison?

Harrison: You don't recognize your little demon girlfriend?

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: C-Chelsea? What did he do to you?

Chelsea: ...

Ophiuchus: It would seem she isn't listening to you.

Harrison: I'm afraid she is no longer the girl you love. Matter of fact, she doesn't even remember you it's as if you and her never met. I turned her into an emotionless, cold blooded, killing machine. Chelsea dear, do you know who this boy is?

Chelsea: ... No...

That word cuts you deeper than any blade could. Tears begin to run down your face as you feel all the fight leave you. The girl you literally went to hell and back for, doesn't even remember who you are...

Harrison: Seems I have broken your spirit. But now to break you. And what better way than to have my new servant do it. Chelsea.

Chelsea: Right...

She lifts you and slams you into the ground repeatedly, leaving you in a crater in a pool of your own blood.

Harrison: Nice and simple. Good. Now let's go.

The three leave and you get one last glimpse of Chelsea before blacking out.

End of Part 2