Part 4:

You recover fast due to your demon half. You join the others.

Marie: Y/N.

Clover: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah. Luci, what's the plan?

Luci: The Blood of Darkness takes over the host completely. However, there is still a piece inside that remains unchanged. The heart. You need to get through to Chelsea and free her from this darkness. And we don't have much time. Harrison and his mutant demon army are coming this way as we speak.

Y/N: Fenrir, you ready?

Fenrir: In case we don't make it out of this, you have been the greatest wielder I ever had.

Y/N: Let's go.

You and the others join Luci's elite demon hunters and see a sea of monstrous demons.

Marie: I don't see Chelsea.

Y/N: Keep your guard up.

The fighting begins as you turn Fenrir into his Gatling Gun form and mow down any of the beasts that come near you. Marie stabs them with her spear as she flies to avoid attacks. Clover throws powerful exploding elixirs at the enemies and Ashley twirls her scythe with grace, tearing through any that approach her. You soon see Wrath and growl.

Y/N: Ready to die a second time you son of a bitch!?

Wrath: You won't defeat me, halfling.

You turn into your demonic form and draw Hexcalibur as well as turn Fenrir back into his sword form. You launch yourself at him and your blades clash.

Wrath: You killed the Mistress. You robbed my comrades of the new world she promised! I shall kill you to appease her spirit!

You block his sword with Fenrir who bites the blade in half. You then cut off the demon's arm.

Y/N: Where's Chelsea?

To answer your question, the possessed girl slam into you but you expect it and Fenrir blocks.

Y/N: Chelsea! It's your boyfriend! Y/N! We saved the world from Harrison before! Let's save it again!

She simply looks at you.

Harrison: You can't break my control over her! Give up!

Y/N: I won't give up on her. Chelsea wouldn't give up on me! Break free from this!

Chelsea: ... Y... Y/N...

She grabs her head in pain. You hug her and everything goes white. You find yourself in a black chapel. You see Chelsea in her normal form in chains.

Chelsea: Y/N!

You run up. But a clone of Chelsea's possessed self appears. You draw your swords and charge. The two of you clash furiously.

Chelsea: Just forget about me! You have to kill me!

Y/N: Not a chance! Listen, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met so many great people. I wouldn't have learned about my dad. I love you and no force in Heaven or Hell can stop me!

You tear through the clone and run over to your demon girlfriend.

Y/N: Time for us to go home.

You kiss her and the chains vanish. White light envelopes them once again. They reappear on the battlefield but Chelsea returns to normal.

Harrison: Tch... A weak pawn. I guess I must use my trump card.

He impales Wrath with his demon arm and absorbs him. He writhes as his body bloats and black ooze pours out of his body.

Harrison: I sHalL slAUgHtEr YoU!

He explodes, the black ooze then takes form as a massive monster.

Y/N: Marie, take Chelsea.

You hand your girlfriend to the Fallen Angel and ready yourself for battle.

End of Part 4