Part 5: The Finale

You fly around Harrison with your weapons ready. The monster tries to strike you with its arms.

Y/N: You've been a thorn in my side for too long.

You sprout a second wing and your horns grow longer.

Y/N: You attempted to rule the world continuously and now we stop you now!

Luci: His father's blood.

Y/N: The time has come for you to meet your end!

You charge at the creature and fly into the sludge. Nothing happens at first but Harrison explodes.

Y/N: Eat that...

After Harrison's defeat, you and the others return home. Chelsea has recovered greatly.

Y/N: Hey, Chelsea?

Chelsea: Yeah?

You get on one knee and get out a box with a ring.

Y/N: Will you marry me?

Chelsea: Oh my... Y-Yes!

She hugs you tightly.

(Time skip Ten years later)

You are with Chelsea in the Pride Branch's Medical Wing. Your now wife just went into labor.

Clover: Just breathe.

It's not long until you hear the sound of a baby crying.

Clover: It's a beautiful baby girl.

Clover cuts the umbilical cord and cleans up the baby before handing her to Chelsea. You look at your daughter and smile. She has white hair like her mother but she also has one blue eye and one purple eye.

Y/N: What do you want to name her?

Chelsea: Andromeda.

Y/N: A beautiful name.

You hold your wife and daughter happily.

Fenrir: Congrats, kid. You're a dad now.

Y/N: Thanks.

End of Part 5

A/N: And so this concludes My Normal Life with a Demon. But now here is the question, should I make a new spinoff story with Andromeda as the main character?