Chapter 5

The Ninja and Nya return to New Ninjago City, where they find a mob of angry civillians and Cyrus Borg, who is no longer influenced by the Overlord.

The Ninja agree to go underground to search for the Serpentine, believing that they stole the hard drive containing the Overlord, while P.I.X.A.L. stays behind to assist Cyrus.

Meanwhile, the Stranger discusses his plans with the Digital Overlord to obtain a power source for the Nindroids, while Lloyd and Master Garmadon make their way through Hiroshi's Labyrinth to stay hidden.

The Ninja and Nya search underground for the Serpentine, eventually finding Skalesoutside of the Stone Army Tomb.

Skales brings them inside and tells them how they have decided to adapt to a new life and become more "civilized," choosing not to become involved with any of the Overlord's plans. 

Acidicus then tells the group about the "Curse of the Golden Masters," a legend telling of two beings whose power will equal that of the First Spinjitzu Master's or even greater.

The Serpentine attempted to warn people of this, but were treated as the enemy, to which they fled underground.

In the meantime, Cyrus Borg meets with P.I.X.A.L. in his office, with P.I.X.A.L. telling Cyrus of her connection with Zane. Cyrus tells her that she doesn't belong to anyone, even him, and that she is fully independent.

Dareth also acts as the substitute teacher for Master Wu's students, as they go to the city's aquarium.

There, while viewing the Electrocobrai exhibit, the Stranger arrives and shatters the tank. He obtains the Electrobrai while Dareth fends off a shark, saving the students.

Underground, the Ninja contemplate the situation until an army of Nindroids raids the tomb. The Serpentine scatter with the Ninja defending them and defeating the Nindroids by finding out that the Electrocobrai are their power source.

Skales tells them at the Curse of the Golden Master is upon them, and says that they would not be able to assist the Ninja because they're choosing to stay out of the conflict. The Ninja then return to the surface.

As Lloyd and Master Garmadon continue their journey, they hear noises that sound like crying.

"Dad?" Lloyd questioned

Garmadon went through some trees with Lloyd following behind. His father stooped and Lloyd stayed behind him.

He heard his father say "Princess Aria"

"Lord Garmadon" a voice said

"Wait did you say Aria?" Lloyd asked moving next to his dad.

Their she was her blonde hair and green eyes like he remembered her.... wait a minute... she's 10!

(Ignore the mask, ears, and tail

(Ignore the mask, ears, and tail... and her eyes are supposed to be green, but other then those that's what she looks like and what she's wearing, the gloves and everything. The colors of her dress and gloves are correct)