Chapter 7

At Borg Tower, Cyrus Borg and P.I.X.A.L. are hard at work on creating a way for the Ninjato use the Techno Blades and reboot the system remotely.

However, they are interrupted by the savage citizens (led by the Postman), who are furious that Borg has been keeping P.I.X.A.L.'s power for himself.

Heading back inside the Borg Tower, Cyrus Borg tells the Ninja that they are able to reboot the Overlord virus by going inside the Digiverse, but can still get hurt inside it.

They were once again attacked by the citizens, only for them to see the Overlord started to drain Lloyd of his Golden Power. The people, convinced that the Ninja were trying to help them, go and fight the invading Nindroids.

Meanwhile, the Ninja are sent to the Digiverse, where they must use their imagination to find ways to reach the reboot station. They realize all the codings flow towards the reboot station.

Knowing they can't get hurt if they concentrate enough, they jump down the tower. However, due to Kai's unconfidence, his friends had to encourage him to jump.

At the Borg Tower, Nya, Cyrus, and P.I.X.A.L. were attacked by the Overlord, who found the Ninja in the Digiverse. He made it so that the platform they are standing on acts as quicksand.

The Postman reported they were outnumbered, meaning the Nindroids were able to enter the Tower. P.I.X.A.L. was able to save the Ninja by temporarily overwriting the corrupted code, also mentioning that they must reboot the system before the Overlord can do anymore damage.

The Overlord tells the Ninja that the Digiverse is his world before tilting the whole city upside down. The Ninja was able to go inside the Tower, giving them another perspective of their mission.

Lloyd's powers were being drained and Aria was watching. Lloyd was in pain, he screamed as a lot of power was taken from him. Aria covered her ears and closed her eyes.

"Do not act like that my daughter" The Overlord said

"Your hurting him" Aria mummbled

"So" the Overlord questioned

Aria started crying and Lloyd smiled a bit. He knew she cared a lot about him.

"Keep acting like this and I'll throw you in their with him" the Overlord said going away

"Yes father" Aria said softly

"Don't worry Aria, I'm fine" Lloyd said

Back at Borg Tower, Techno Wu, the Nindroids, and Pythor arrive, greeted by Nya and her Samurai Mech. As Nya keeps the Nindroids busy, Techno Wu and Pythor went inside the computer room to attack Cyrus Borg and P.I.X.A.L..

Back inside the Digiverse, the Ninja use their vehicles to travel up the Tower, but Kai, still unconfident, has to ride with Zane.

Meanwhile, P.I.X.A.L. has to protect the Ninja by attacking Techno Wu and Pythor. Cyrus Borg is then kidnapped, leaving P.I.X.A.L. alone with the duo.

The Ninja was able to find the reboot station, but before they can reboot the Overlord virus, they encountered the Digital Overlord. He blocked the circuit, only for the Ninja to try and move him.

P.I.X.A.L., still fighting Pythor and Techno Wu, accidentally pushed the latter towards a button to shut off the power. As Wu tries to press the button, Master Garmadon arrived and throws him off the building.

Pythor reminded him of his oath of peace, but he replied saying after he took his son, he would do anything to get him back. Pythor retreated on a copter, but Garmadon found Wu on a post. He jumped out the Tower to fight Wu.

The Digital Overlord tells the Ninja that he's more powerful than them thanks to the Golden Power, but Zane complies, telling the Ninja that if they can't move him, then go around him.

As Zane gains the Golden Power, he encouraged the Ninja to do the same so they can reflect the light around the Overlord. However, Kai is uncertain if he can do the same and that the Digiverse is the Overlord's world, not theirs. After realizing he can do it, he completes the system, rebooting the virus.

Meanwhile, Garmadon falls off the post but is saved by Wu, who was now free of his corruption. The Nindroids have retreated so Nya went to gather with the others to celebrate their victory. As the Ninja came back from the Digiverse, Garmadon reminded them of Lloyd.

Lloyd tries to escape the Nindroid MechDragon before it explodes.

"Aria we have to go" Lloyd said picking her up.

"Lloyd I'm scared" Aria cried

"It's ok i got you just hold onto me" Lloyd said trying to calm her down.

He jumped off the ship plunging into the water below them. He found a village and informed the others of their location.

"Are you ok?" Kai asked

"Yeah I'm fine, and so is Aria" Lloyd said setting her down

"You found her?" Cole asked

"Yeah" Lloyd answered

"So when's the wedding" Jay asked teasingly

"Shut up Jay" Lloyd said irritated

"Lloyd I'm cold" Aria said pulling on his shirt.

Lloyd sat down with Aria and he put his arms around her with her cuddling into him.

Unlike Lloyd, Aria didn't have a change of clothes so Lloyd's the only thing keeping her warm... Stupid Lloyd brought a change of clothes.

Back at the MechDragon at the bottom of the ocean, the Overlord climbes out of the debris.

"I will find you my dear, and you will obey your father like a good little girl"