Chapter 10

General Cryptor and his Nindroids finally land back at Borg Industries, where they line up to honor their ruler-the Golden Master(the Overlord).

The Overlord marches between the two lines of robots, and commands Cyrus to flee; since he has completed his mission, the Overlord no longer needs him.

As the villain questions if the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu have been melted down for his weapon, Cryptor frees Cyrus from the OverBorg.

Cyrus asks if there is anything he can do to stop the villains, but the Nindroid General declares that all he can do is to bow down to the Overlord.

The Overlord was carrying Aria in his arms. Aria was having a hard time keeping her powers under control.

Back in space, the Ninja despair after repeated failed attempts to escape the comet. Lloyd refuses to give up, all of Ninjago and Aria needs them.

The Overlord has begun an attack on New Ninjago City using a special weapon that allows him to control Aria's powers. The citizens of Ninjago are filled with hope when they see the Ninja returning.

P.I.X.A.L. uses a motorcycle to catch up with her friends, using her power to land them on their vehicles. As the Ninja reunite with their allies, Cyrus tells them that they should head for the Temple of Fortitude, a place where the Overlord and the First Spinjitzu Master battled long ago.

He claims there's a shield at the place, so the Nindroids won't harm them, and there is something he wants to give them that may help them save the world.

The Ninja begin travelling to the temple, but pause when they see the Golden Master's path of destruction. Nya then crashes because she was hit by a car the Overlord threw.

Lloyd reminds his friends that the only way to save Ninjago is to reach the Temple of Fortitude, but the Overlord sees them and uses his weapon to shoot Aria's golden energy beam at them.

The Ninja swiftly run back, rendezvousing with Cyrus, Wu, and Garmadon. While the Ninja jump past various items blocking their path, Nya defeats two Nindroids.

Confronted by General Cryptor himself, Nya claims that Min-Droid is better than him just as the latter walks by-naturally, Cryptor denies this.

The miniature Nindroid overhears Cryptor's boast of superiority, and the resulting attack on his general allows Nya to leave. The Ninja finally make it, and Wu and Garmadon close the doors, which activate their shields.

There Cyrus gives them the ultimate weapon-a pill. Jay is angry that all they had was a pill. Borg then explains that it was no ordinary pill; it could make anyone shrink.

Garmadon realizes that when he and Wu were still young, they use to play a game which involves Wu hitting an object with their staff, and they would never lose. Using this thought he forms an idea: Wu and him would hit the pill straight into the Overlord's mouth.

The shield is starting to break; Nya comes and destroys a couple Nindroids, and buys some time for the Ninja. Borg gives the Ninja armor which protects them from some attacks from the Overlord.

The Ninja go into Ninjago City, where they manage to make it to the Golden Master, who has created a massive spider web around Borg Tower using Aria's Golden Power.