My new Master

The floor was just out of reach. I could feel my collar against my neck as the bone gag kept me quite. I was bound to the wall by wrist cuffs set into the walls. My blindfold didn't help in my situation either. I was brought to this place by a group of masked men. I tried to call for help but only a moan came out.

"Don't worry little pup. Your new Master will train you the way he wants you."

I shivered at the thought. Having a Master was my dream. But being his pet made me worried. I moaned again and felt the harsh slap of a riding crop on my exposed ball sack. I moaned and the unknown man continued to whip my sack. He stopped when a door opened.

"Good evening my little pets. As some of you know you are going to be sold to a new master to be loyal and respectful to. You'll be brought out one at a time and auctioned off to the highest bidder. I hope you have a happy and healthy new life with whoever takes you home."

I was suddenly nervous. I wasn't the only one in the room but I would be naked in front of hundreds of potential masters. I heard a whimper as one of the puppies was lead out. After several minutes the door opened and another was taken. This happened five times before I felt a light weight on my collar. I was leashed.

My dick stood up as I was unfastened from the wall. By instinct, from being a bottom with a collar and leash I dropped to my hands and knees and followed the owner of the leash. He lead me up onto a platform and onto a bench. I felt my wrists and ankles be strapped into place and my blindfold taken off. I was speechless. In front of me was a crowd of dozens of men and women some who already had a pet slave. Now was my turn.

"The next puppy up for auction has had no training save for a punishment to its sack. He is a young pup and is in the best health I've seen. Do I have an opening bid?"

"2,000!"

And just like that my auction began. As the numbers climbed I was stunned to find out that I was very expensive. That is until I heard the last bid.

"5 million!"

It came as a shock to everyone even me. But from my position I couldn't tell who made the bid.

"5 million going once. Going twice. Sold to the gentleman in the black suit."

My auction was over and I felt my collar get taken off and a new one placed on my neck. I was unfastened from my position and ordered to follow the man to my new owner. I followed until we reached a black limo. The door was opened and I was told to get in. I did and I sat on the velvet carpet floor as the door closed. I sat like the puppy I was to be and saw my new owner. I looked down at the floor as he looked at me.

"What is your name puppy?" the man asked.

"I-i have no name, M-master" I replied.

The man reached out and pat my head before scratching behind my ear.

"Then I'll call you Kit. Do you like that name puppy?"

I nodded my head and felt myself get pulled up on to his lap my hard on right over his.

"Your a beautiful addition to the house. I promise you'll enjoy being my pet and only my pet."

I nodded and noticed that he was smiling at me. I blushed a bit and felt the limo stop.

"We're home Kit. Don't worry everyone here has been informed of your... condition" my Master said.

I nodded as the door was opened.

"Master Kang, welcome home and as for your new puppy I wish him years of good health" the driver said.

With that Master Kang pulled my leash and I found myself staring at his mansion.

"You'll love being my sex pet Kit" he whispered.