Punishment

Just_human_smh you idea is the lucky winner. I hope you enjoy.

Master had left early with his Inquisitors to deal with a meeting. I didn't care much about it but he gave me permission to roam around the grounds and that's what I did. I first stopped by the stable and licked Shadows cock until he came and gave me a kiss. Next I went to a tree and peed. And if your wondering yes I did do that leg raising thing. I got a few whistles from the guards.

After a bit of sleep I decided to go explore the part master didn't show me. I walked along the path and just enjoyed the sights, sounds, and scents. After a while I came to a small lake and looked at my reflection. Since I've been with Master my body has become leaner and a bit more muscular. I sat down and just continued to look at my reflection. I didn't however know how long I had been there.

Kang P.O.V

That meeting was a drag. I was just glad I was home. Home to my studs and home to my lovely puppy. I heard Xavier close the door and walked off with his brother. I swear if they didn't try to hide it those two could be in bed together.

I looked around confused usually Kit would have been in between my legs trying to relieve me.

"Has anyone seen Kit today?"

"I saw him once while he was laying at the edge of the forest. But after my round he was gone. I actually thought he had come back inside" one of my guards said.

I looked at him with rage.

"And you didn't think to look?"

"Yes sir. Just before you came in I checked everywhere. I was getting ready to call you when you came in. "

I looked at him with pure rage.

"I'll deal with you in a minute. HUNTER! XAVIER! KIT'S IN THE FOREST BRING HIM HOME!"

I heard no sound save for the back door opening. I looked at the guard and grabbed him by the throat and dragged him to a separate punishment room.

Xavier P.O.V

I looked around the ground for any kind of clue for Kit.

"Here, the path to the lake" Hunter said.

I nodded and chased after him as he started to run in the direction of the lake. We dodged tree roots and rocks keeping a good pace.  After just three minutes we found him.

Kit P.O.V

"Your in trouble Kit" I heard a voice.

I looked and whimpered. It was Masters Inquisitors. I got up with my head down and let one of them pick me up.

When we had gotten back I was taken to our room and strapped to the bench.

"Master will be in soon."

With that I was left alone. I waited patiently until Master came in. When he did he gave my ass a hard smack.

"You are in big trouble. You left the grounds without a guard and spend a whole day in a forest you know nothing about. "

My eyes began to water.

"I've already punished one of my guards for not going after you. And you are getting punished as well. Your ass is going to be redder than a damn fire truck. Do you understand."

I nodded.

"Yes Master Daddy."

He grabbed a paddle and started smacking my ass. I cried from the harsh punishment and his rage but I knew that what I did was wrong. After two hours of paddling. I was placed on the bed with a very red and sore ass. I cried after it was over.

"Kit. How long have you been able to talk?"

"That's one thing I was trained against is talking. They said that good puppies never spoke. Please don't punish me again daddy. "

"I'm not going to punish you for using your voice Kit. And keep calling me Daddy. I love it when you say it. "

I looked at Master Daddy and hugged him. He hugged me back and laid down with me on his chest.

"Goodnight Kit. I'll check on your sore ass tomorrow."

"Okay Daddy. I love you. "

"I love you too. "

With that we both fell asleep and I was just happy Master no longer hated me. But I wonder. Will he sell me again or make my fate the same as Marcus.

Well. Tell me what you all think. I hope you all are enjoying the rest of the story and let me know if you enjoyed the special surprise in the chapter. Peace.