Stallions

I was lead to the dinning room table and I was told to sit beside masters chair. A maid brought to plates to the table both for master. She left and returned with two dog bowls. I perked up and li-.

I whimpered. Master forgot my gag. I looked up at him and placed my paw on his leg. He looked down at me and noticed why I wasn't eating.

"Oh Kit I'm sorry pup. Here."

He pulled my gag out and told me to eat because I was going to need the energy. After we finished eating he placed my leash on my collar and told me to follow which I did. He lead me outside passed more guards and into a separate building. When I entered I heard someone being fucked.

"Shadow. Dismount" master Kang ordered.

A few seconds later I heard footsteps and I saw a big white male being lead passed us. He wasn't a puppy slave no.

"His a breeding mare. I let my stallions breed a little white mare before I let them breed with females. And today I'm going to let them breed you for a while while I go settle something's. "

I looked around and saw four big black stallions with raging cocks. Bigger than the dog knot I took.

"They know not to hurt my pets. Just relax and enjoy the breeding."

With that I was lead to the center of the building and strapped to another bench. Master Kang unlocked the remaining three stallions and each one came over to me and started to smell my body. Master Kang left us and one of the stallions pulled my tail out and easily entered me. I moaned and another stallion entered my throat.

They spitroased me as I felt their big stallion cocks fuck me open. I was moaning like a true bitch while the studs fucking me snorted, huffed, and whinnied like a true stallion.

After two and a half hours Master Kang came back and look at my cum blotted and covered body.

"I see you got breed good."

I patted my head and walked to each stallion and gave them a pat on their flanks stopping at the last one and retrieved my tail. I could feel the cum in my ass as he reinserted it. I was to tired to moan and just followed him out.

"Let's wash the spare cum off your body."

He lead me inside and to bathroom were he covered my tail with a plastic bag. He placed me in the tub and started to wash me off.

"Did you enjoy your time with the pony slaves?"

I weakly barked and just enjoyed the bath. He pat my head and dried me off.

"Good. Because tomorrow I have to breed a white mare with a stallion and get my breeding mare going to. Be glad you don't have to worry about human life anymore. Your more adorable as a puppy. "

He carried me to his bed and sat me down on it.

"Now stay and rest. I'll be back to properly make you my puppy forever."

He kissed my lips and left. I laid down and smiled to myself.

'Master loves puppy.'

And with that thought I fell asleep.