Fursuit

I was wagging my tail excitedly. Master was taking me out for a walkie. I've never been on a walkie before I was truly showing it.

"Are you ready Kit?"

I barked and wiggled my butt. He chuckled and clipped my leash to my collar. But before we left he checked to make sure my tail was still in place and my cage was tight around my cock. Once done we walked out of the house and down the side walk.

Master had put mittens and leg benders on me so I don't scrap myself to badly. I was happy. I had my master walking me and I would be breed again once we got home. Unfortunately, a lot of people watched as we passed by. Some of which I knew for years but didn't care.

As we neared an intersection Master pulled me into a sex shop. I looked around and saw it was a different one.

"We're going to get you something new Kit" Master said.

"What new item Daddy?" I asked.

Master lead me to the puppy section where two customers were trying out a pair of pups that they could rent for a weekend or buy for their own. I gulped as we passed them and stopped by the hoods and tails. But master was looking behind us. I turned my head and saw fursuits. If my cock could get hard it would be noticable by everyone.

"Which one do you like?"

I looked at the suits and sniffed at a fox suit. Master chuckled and pulled it off the rack. And took it to the front and paid for it and a fitting. The clerk took my leash and lead me to a fitting room were I spent an hour of being fitted into the suit and got belly rubs. After I was fitted I was lead back to master he smiled and took my leash.

"How do feel Kit?"

"I love it Daddy. I feel like I'm in my true body!"

He smiled and rubbed my head. He looked at his watch and gently tugged the leash and I followed him home.

Once we got home he took me to the bedroom and started to get me prepped.

He licked and kissed my asshole and finger fucked it open. I was panting by the time he inserted himself in me. He fucked me doggy style, on my back, he even held me up by my legs as he fucked me. All in all I was a very worn out and tired puppy. Master rubbed my belly as we came down from our high.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Kit."

I looked at him hugged him. He removed the fursuit head as best as he could and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"You'll always be my puppy. And no one will take you away from me."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again until the unfortunate happened.

Well I know it's been a while and I promised to update on Saturdays but work till dark it's hard to write. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.