Part - 4

Hello everyone, I am back with the 4th part of the story. Kaan pakad kar sorry for keeping you people wait again but kya krun, pdhai ka mamla hai 😂. Anyway this part is written solely to explore Sameer's family dynamics in Delhi. I was not at all happy with the way things were abruptly ended in the show and I tried to explain Sameer's troubled childhood and the life he had lived without his mom by his side in the best way I could (Chain nahi pdta mjhe owing to my OCD).  I don't know whether I suceeded or not but this is all I could manage with Nanu still alive in my story. I hope you all like it.

"Sameer, Sameeeeer suno to sahi, kahan bhaage ja rahe ho?"  Naina stopped in her tracks trying to control her breath as she followed Sameer across the corridor unable to match his pace.

"Dekho Naina mujhe is bare me koi bat nahi krni hai". Sameer replied and without waiting for her response continued walking. As he exited the main gate of the college and entered the large playground nearby, he spotted a bench at the corner and sat there holding his head in his hands trying to relieve the anger which was bubbling inside him.

"Sameer tumhe Rohan par chillana nhi chahie tha, sun to lete vo kya kehne aya tha" ; Naina said as she settled herself on the bench beside Sameer.

Sameer angrily looked at Naina and shouted, "Naina jab tumhe kuch pata hi nahi hai to kyu gyaan baant rhi ho?  Dost ho dost ban kar raho, meri life ne interfere mat kro".

His sudden outburst scared Naina. This was the first time he had raised his voice in front of her. More than his anger, his words hurt her. How could he be so mean to her when all she wanted to do was to help him?

"Theek hai, mai nahi krungi interfere aaj ke bad se tumhari life me. Mai jaanti hun tmhe pasand nahi hai apni personal baatein share krna, mai ye bhi jaanti hun ki mai shayad kuch kr nhi skti lekin dard baantne se kum hota hai aur har problem ka solution gussa nhi hota", Naina retorted back and got up to leave.

The sad tone in her words made Sameer realise his folly and he impulsively held her hand to stop her from going, "Mat jao Naina, mai gusse me pata nhi kya bol gaya. Mai tumhe sab batata hun"

Naina's heart shuddered as she felt his firm grip on her hand. Goosebumps erupted all over her skin. This was the first time he had held her hand. Infact, this was the very first time any guy had held her hand. Nervously she turned back to look at him. Unable to speak anything she alternatively  looked at him and his hand which still  encircled her wrist tightly.

"So so sorry, vo galti se", her confused expressions gave away the hint and Sameer released her hand. Naina nodded and sat on the bench again.

It took almost an hour for him to let his guards down and reveal his inner self to Naina while she patiently waited for him to speak up. "Naina main 8 saal ka tha jab mere papa ki death hui. 10 saal ka hua tab Mummy ne dusri shadi kr li. Mjhe aaj bhi yaad hai kitna khush tha main us din ye soch kar ki finally mere paas bhi papa honge jo mujhe bohat pyaar krenge aur fir school me koi mujhe nhi chidaega. Delhi pohncha to meri sari khushi ek pal me khatam ho gyi. Mummy Mr Somani aur Rohan ka dhyan rkhne me itna busy rhne lg gyi ki unhe khyal hi nhi raha ki vo apne sath apne chote se bcche ko bhi le kar gyin thi. Mr somani to meri taraf dekhte bhi nhi the. Aur Dadi, unko to mai bilkul accha nhi lgta tha. Mujhe khelne nhi deti thi, baasi khana khilati thi aur mummy ke samne har dusre din meri shikayat kr deti thi. Mai itna pareshan ho gya tha Naina ki ek din mne gusse me aa kr ghar ka bohat sara samaan tod diya aur dadi pr zor se chilla diya. Mr somani ne agle din hi mjhe hostel bhejne ka decision le liye aur meri khud ki mummy ne ek baar bhi unhe kuch nahi kaha. Jab mummy mjhe hostel chodhne aayin thi mai rote rote unke taraf dekhta raha ki shayad unka man badal jae aur vo mjhe na chodh kr jaen. Lekin aisa kuch nahi hua aur meri mummy apne 8 saal ke bacche ko hostel me akela chodh kr chalin gayin". Sameer smirked and continued  "aur dadi ne jane se phle mjhe ye jhuth bol diya ki nanu aur mummy ne pehle se hi decide kr liya tha ki mummy ki dusri shadi ke bad vo mjhe hostel bhej denge"