Epilogue

Hello everyone. I am back to post the epilogue to the story. I really really hope that you all like it.

Before posting it, I would like to say something.This story is very close to my heart because it is the first story I wrote. With this story I recognized the writer hidden inside me. At the same time there are a great many people without whom this would have been impossible.

I still remember that I was very conscious of posting this story online. If it were not for my friends Rucha and Simi who motivated me to post it online because they had complete faith in my capability, I would have deleted the draft long time ago. I would always be grateful to you both.

I began this story as an OS but people here motivated me to continue further. To be honest, the kind of response I got, made me greedy because I wanted to experience the same thing again. And thus started the Suhana Safar. There were times when I was struggling a lot in my life, the regular comments on the story kept me going. Thanks a ton to every reader who has not abandoned by story despite the fact that I was so irregular with updates. If somebody did that to me, I would have certainly left reading that story. So a huge thank you to all for not giving up on me.

I owe a special thanks to Shreya aka Mayayashika. You are a writer's delight, sweetie. There were so many instances when your valuable insight enriched my story. Many a times, I would keep wondering whether or not people will understand the nuances behnd a particular scene or dialogue but you, you were always bang on. I have always looked forward to your comments.

Last but not the least, I would like to express my gratitude towards my friends, Surbhi di, Minu, Meena, Pooja, Anmol, Muskan, May and Anjali. You people have time and again motivated me to continue writing. To be honest, I don't think I can ever write as good as you all do but getting appreciated by such talented writers like you all, always gave me a boost. Thank you. 

I know bohat badi speech ho gayi lekin kya karun pehli story ke khatam hone pe thoda emotional hona to banta hai.

Warning: When I decided to write an epilogue, I had framed a very short piece of writing in my head. Par jab likhna shuru kiya to likhti hi gayi. To agar chaho to ise last part samajh lo :p

*******************************************************************************************8

November 2010

"Sameer, jaldi se uth jao. Der ho jayegi nahi to", Naina pulled his arm trying to drag him out of the bed albeit, rather unsuccessfully.

"Naina, kya kar rahi ho tum ye. Bola tha na 5 min me uth jaunga. Sone do 5 min aur", Sameer hid his face beneath the pillow.

"Piche ek ghante se tum 5 min- 5min kar rahe ho. Aur tumhe dekh dekh ke na ye dono bhi bigad gaye hain. Inke kamre me uthane gayi to yaha aake so gaye. Pareshan kar diya hai tum teeno ne mujhe. Mat utho mujhe kya?" Naina left the room angrily.

"Papa, mumma to gussa ho ke chali gayi. Aaj to aap bohat daant khaoge", Samaina's elder son Anmol and younger daughter Riya peaked through their sheets.

"Haan beta aaj to tumhare papa gaye. Kaha tha na tum dono ko uth jao. Bohan daant khata hunt tum dono ki vajah se mai", Sameer replied.