Chapter-12

Okay as i promised!

Vkook is back!!

Smut;)!

i miss jin in that pic.

my sincere condolence for his grandma.

hope he is fine now.

lets not waste any more time!

Hope you enjoy!
:)

Lets get it!
;)

~~~~~~~JIMIN'S POV~~~~~~~

"Jimin before I leave I wanna tell you something."

My heart skipped a beat. I know I was blushing madly as his face came closer to mine.

I know I haven't been with him for a long time it's just like we met like 3 days ago.. but I somewhat know I can trust him. He is a good person. And I have feeling for him.

"Jimin taehyung can be kidnapped anytime."

WHAT? I was disappointed but worried at the same time. My little baby tiger will get kidnapped?!

"WHAT?! Yoongi it's no time to joke! Are you serious? When? Why?"

My mind was filled with questions. Why will someone kidnap him?!

Yoongi recited me the whole story how the criminal is free now and how he found about it through resources. How jungkook will take him somewhere making An excuse of a trip.

I was scared I wanted to protect my brother like friend.

"Yoongi I want to go with tae too! I want to protect him! At any costs!!"

"But jimin... you can't go... it's risky! And anyways jungkook will be there!"

"But-" I was cut when a pair of lips crashed against mine. Yoongi was kissing me! It wasn't a kiss but a long peck. He slowly moved away looking into my eyes directly.

"I don't want you hurt.." he said while staring right into my eyes.

I was blushing and my heart was beating so fast his face was so close to mine.

"B-b-but w-why do y-y-you c-care b-bout me?" I pointed at my self.

"Yah! Jimin you are you naive." He paused for a while and held my hands.
We were still standing at the gate of my house (they don't live in apartments but in independent houses.) the trees near by were covered with rain drops and it smelt good. The sun was coming out of the clouds and a rain die was seen when Yoongi pulled me closer to him our chests pressing against each other's.
"Jimin-ah i love you!"
((A/N: I am dying so cheesyyyy))

I didn't wait any longer and quickly kissed the older's sold lips and wrapped my hand around his neck.after a short while we pulled apart.

"Jimin will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" I nodded vigorously and hugged him.