The past

Okay so it's just the past like the timeline how they met and stuff so...

•- High school -•

Jimin and jungkook lived in busan. Taehyung and Yoongi lived in deagu.

Taehyung's parents shifted to Busan for work. They had a big business and were rich.

So taehyung and jimin became neighbors. But they weren't in the same school because taehyung's parents sent him to the best school for his good education. Taehyung too was a top student but as jimin's parents were just farmers they sent him to a normal school.

Taehyung and jimin became close because taehyung's parents sometimes left him at home alone under the park's guidance. For their business trips.

Taehyung and jimin used to hang out and discuss everything and never hide anything taehyung always told about the many guys and girls he dated he was bisexual. Jimin never spoke about it cause he was shy to talk about it. But he did tell him that he is gay.

Jimin and jungkook started dating in high school they were in the same school. Jimin used to talk about taehyung a lot to jungkook and jungkook wanted to met this guy but jimin always said no.

So conclusion: jikook were dating and vmin were close friends but jimin never told taehyung that he was dating and jimin never introduced them to each other.

•- University-•

Later jimin and jungkook broke up cause jungkook wanted to become an agent so he went for the training tho jimin didn't want Jungkook to take such job but jungoook disagreed and broke up with him. Jimin left even more bad when he got to know that taehyung is leaving too.
He was going to a university in Seoul.

Jimin spent his days crying and his parents realised the reason, they didn't knew about jungkook but they knew About taehyung leaving so they decided to send him to Seoul too.

In university second year jimin started dating jin.

Jimin, taehyung, Jin, and j hope we're best friends. J hope and taehyung became especially close as Jin and jimin were dating. J hope might had feeling for taehyung.

Conclusion: jungkook and jimin had a break up jimin was hurt. Later jimin and taehyung shifted to Seoul together. Jimin and Jin stared dating. And j hope and taehyung became close.

•- Job -•

Yoongi's parents has an agent company Yoongi took possession over it. Taehyung and yoongi's parents were close so they insisted on taking taehyung in the company and they did. As taehyung got money he bought himself a new house with the help of his parents. Jimin now lived alone in their Previously shared apartment.

Jimin didn't get any job.

Jin owned a hall and started that business.

J hope moved to busan but no one knew about it.

Jungoook shifted to Seoul and joined yoongi's company.

Conclusion: they all got a job expect for jimin. Hoseok moved from Seoul And jungkook came to Seoul.

The story started an year Ayer this whole thing.

So that's the past story I hope you all are a bit clear. If you have doubts do ask me and I will answer them.

See you soon! Bye!