paris

Scott wants to tell Mitch how he really feels about him, but Mitch has other news.

A/N: hey y'all, so like... if any of you want to vote for me in PTX Fanfic Awards,

Here are some fics that I'm proud of that you could nominate:

teacher (scomiche)
more than just a fan (scomiche)
sugar daddy (scomiche)
learning to trust (scomiche)
the three of us (scott/scomarson)
pentatonix omegaverse
scomiche oneshots (the first one)

and there are obviously others, but I'd be grateful if any of my fics got nominated! :)

****

Scott misses his best friend more than he can describe.

After finishing their Pentatonix tour, Mitch went to Paris to do work in fashion, working with big brands and modelling fashion. He was truly living his best life and that's something Scott couldn't be upset about.

Now, Mitch has been gone a year, and Scott's worried that he'll never see Mitch again.

Scott tries to call Mitch at least once a day, if Mitch isn't too busy. He went from seeing the smaller man every single day to not seeing him for a whole year. It was definitely a hard transition that Scott still isn't really getting used to, but he's living with it. He's proud of Mitch though, for doing what he loves.

"We have so much to catch up on when you come back," Scott smiles as he talks on the phone with Mitch while he sits on his bed. "I mean, you are coming back, right? You aren't staying there forever?"

Mitch chuckles. "Of course not. I love Paris and fashion, but my home is in L.A, with all of my friends, especially you. I miss you so much. We definitely need to have a catch up as soon as I get back."

"So, when are you coming back?" Scott asks, biting his lip slightly.

Mitch lets out a sigh. "Soon," he replies. "I'll be home soon. I promise."

"No, don't use that forbidden word. Can't you give me like an estimate date?" Scott asks.

"What about... now?"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Scott asks, blinking a few times. He looks up when the door slowly starts opening, and he drops his phone as soon as he sees the familiar small frame that belongs to Mitch.

Mitch smiles as soon as his eyes land on Scott's. "Long time no see?"

Scott gasps and scrambles up on his feet, running over to Mitch to pull him into a tight hug. "Oh my God! You're back," he cries, unable to stop the tears from pouring out of his eyes.

Mitch laughs as he wraps his arms around Scott. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long,"

Scott sniffs and pulls away from the hug, looking down at Mitch. "You look just the same as before, wow... except your fashion is somehow even more expensive. I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to touch you."

"Shut up," Mitch shoves Scott playfully. "It's not that expensive. It only costs a thousand dollars."

Scott's eyes widen. "Only a thousand dollars?"

"Anyways!" Mitch exclaims. "I'm so happy to be back home. You have no idea. Tell me everything about what's been going on." He grabs Scott's hand and pulls him over to the bed.

"I released some solo stuff. It's been fun, but... weird not having anyone by my side. I'm either used to you or PTX being by my side. I love it though. It's so fun performing my own stuff that I worked hard on,"