Chapter 9

•• Guys please give me feedback/comment what you think or any ideas.

I'll try 'n update as soon as possible:p ••

Leo took my hand and led me over to the blanket on the grass.

Leo and I are both 14 now btw

Leo pulls out my imaginary chair and I sit down and smile inside, not showing it.

I let him sit down then I decided to speak up, "what are we having"

"You're favorite"

"You remember"

"Is that even a question!" he laughed

He slid the basket over and pulled out us both a Nutella sandwich. Yummm!

I reached for it but Leo stopped me. Why?

He grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeves up. Crap.

"Hannah?" he asked tearing up. No

Why did I have to reach out. Why did my sleeves up to roll up? why did he have to see?

"Y-you started cutting"

I didn't say anything

"It's all my fault isn't it. It is"

I still didn't respond.

He lifted up my arm and he kissed each and every one of my cuts. They were healing anyway. I smiled slightly then I said, "I promise to never cut again leo"

"Good princess, I don't like to see you hurt"

"Shall we?" he said handing me the Nutella sandwich.

"We shall" I laughed

We opened the bags and took big bites till we were done.

"Annnddd, guess what i brought for dessert..." Leo said

"No you didnt?!?!!!" I said and reached my hand into the basket. He brought a jar of Nutella. Yusss!

i grabbed it and ran around the tree

"No fair" Leo chased after me

leo tricked me and went the other way so he stopped me right in front.

I dropped the Nutella and he dived for it.

He and the Nutella were rolling down the hill!

Why not join them!

We reached the bottom of the hill and we were both laughing hysterically!

We opened the Nutella and Leo took out the plastic spoon he put in his hand and scooped some out. I thought he was gonna take it but then he fed it to me.

Then I fed him the Nutella 😂 he was acting like a baby! his cute little pouty face. No Hannah snap outta it!

I stood up and I brushed the grass of my pants and said "I had a nice time" and looked away trying not to cry

He quickly stood up and said "oh come on Hannah please. Forgive me. I messed up. I was stupid. It's the biggest mistake of my life. I know. I don't deserve to be forgiven. But you are the best thing that has happened to me and I was stupid enough to have forgotten that. Hannah. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and looked into my eyes. At that moment I could see Deep into his eyes and soul. He was truly sorry. Leondre was truly sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh what do ya think Hannah will say?!

Please give feedback. Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, follow.

Please comment!!