Chapter 6: Mommy

Chapter 6, Mommy

Naruto was awoken that morning by the annoying sound of his alarm clock, which he smashed into a million pieces. Naruto attempted to go back to sleep, until...

"Oh yeah, I've got a mission today!" Naruto yelled, bouncing out of bed and hastily getting dressed. After that he made ramen, after that he woke up the toads by pouring hot water over them, and then he checked on Yana. She was still asleep.

"I wonder why babies sleep so much?" Naruto asked.

"Dunno" Said Gamakichi.

"Ok, so what's the time" Naruto said, turning to the clock that wasn't shattered, which said "8.33"

"WHAT? Why did my alarm clock wake me up so late?" Naruto furiously asked himself.

"Oh yeah, it went off earlier and it woke me up, so I set the alarm back a bit more" Gamatatsu explained.

"You idiot, I gotta get Yana ready to stay with Hinata, AND I've gotta get ready for my mission!" Naruto roared, gathering up Yana's possessions which she had scattered across the room.

After gathering all Yana's things and stuffing them, along with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, and took off out the window. He came back after he realized he'd forgot to put his normal clothes on, he'd look silly running around in his Pyjamas.

In about five minutes Naruto arrived at Hinata's house, Hinata was already waiting for him outside.

"Oh, h-hi N-nartuo-k-kun, you're e-early" Hinata said.

"So are you" Naruto told her "So, I packed all her stuff and the baby book in her basket"

"As well as us" Gamakichi said, pulling himself and Gamatatsu out from under Yana, who was somehow still asleep amongst all her possessions.

"Uh, yeah, and them. Gamatatu, you can stay with Yana and Hinata, Gamakichi, you can come with me on our mission, I don't trust you around Hinata" Naruto said, throwing Gamakichi a dirty look.

"Fine" Gamakichi grumpily replied.

"Yay, I get to stay with the kid" Gamatatsu cheered, jumping onto Hinata's shoulder "Your hair smells nice" He added, sniffing Hinata's hair.

"Umm... t-thank you" Hinata replied, unsure what else to say.

"Yeah, um, hope you're ok with this" Said Naruto.

"I'm f-fine, Naruto-kun. Yana-c-chan will be just f-fine" Hinata informed the nervous father.

"Well, ok then" Naruto said, just as Yana woke up "Hi sleepy head" Naruto added to his daughter, who giggled uncontrollably.

Hinata giggled herself, things were going to be really interesting for the next few days.

"Be good for Hinata Yana, and don't worry, I'll be home soon" Naruto said comfortingly to the little baby before handing her basket to Hinata "Good bye, and good luck" Naruto said before heading off for the Hokage tower, unsure when he should be there.

"He didn't even say goodbye to me" Gamatatsu moaned.

"It's ok, I'm sure he'll miss you" Hinata said comfortingly, Gamatatsu cheered up a bit "How would you like some dumplings?" Hinata asked, unsure what a talking toad would want for food.