Seven

I just met up with Tae and Jimin the other members are still at the dorm

I just met up with Tae and Jimin the other members are still at the dorm. I'm gonna die
3,686 likes
View all 4968 comments

***

"Jeon Jeonggukk!" I see Taehyung walking with jimin in the distance. They are both wearing all black with a mask and a hat. Honestly, that draws more attention but okay.

"Tae-Hyung! I missed you!" I say as we walk to the car. I met Tae after Jimin and I started 9th grade. Ah, good times.

"Oh Kookie Suga-hyung may not be there he's locked himself in his studio since last week."

"He hardly comes out for food."

"Not that he eats anyway."

Speaking of eating. I start to hit Jimin as we pull into the dorm. "Quite dieting you pabo if you lose any more weight you'll be paper thin. Are you trying to kill me?"

"We aren't all muscle pigs likes you, Kook."

I turn to see Tae let his good down making the neckline fall and there is a red-ish-purple-ish mark on the side if his collarbone.

We make our way inside as there is a banging coming from inside then two sighs. "They are still at it."

"He's close to finishing the song he won't be
out."

"Hyung we are back!"

"Oh Jungkook-ah nice to meet you. Can you bring me the plate from the kitchen?"

I grab the plate of lamb skewers off the counter and go to Jin who is standing in front of a closed door.

"Yoongi open up...just for two seconds, please? I brought some lamb skewers for you." you hear faint shuffling and locks then the door swings open to reveal a wet Min Suga.

"Who are you?" My face flushes at Yoongi who stands in front of me wet with a towel around his waist papers in his hand.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook." I say bowing at a 90 degree angle.

"Oh your Jimin and Taehyung's friend."
I nod hold the plate of lamb skewers to him. He grabs the plate and hands me the sheets of papers he was holding "Give these to Namjoon for me."

The Truth Untold
외로움이 가득히
피어있는 이 garden
가시투성이 umm
이 모래성에 난 날 매었어
너의 이름은 뭔지
갈 곳이 있긴 한지
Oh could you tell me? ehh
이 정원에 숨어든 널 봤어
And I know
너의 온긴 모두 다 진짜란 걸 푸른 꽃을 꺾는 손
잡고 싶지만
내 운명인 걸
Don't smile on me
Light on me
너에게 다가설 수 없으니까
내겐 불러줄 이름이 없어
You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
초라한 모습 보여줄 순 없어
또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가
But I still want you (want you, want you)
외로움의 정원에 핀 너를 닮은 꽃
주고 싶었지 ooh hoo hoo
바보 같은 가면을 벗고서
But I know 영원히 그럴 수는 없는 걸 숨어야만 하는 걸
추한 나니까
난 두려운 걸
초라해
I'm so afraid
결국엔 너도 날 또 떠나버릴까
또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가
할 수 있는 건
정원에
이 세상에
예쁜 너를 닮은 꽃을 피운 다음
니가 아는 나로 숨쉬는 것
But I still want you
Ah, ah
I still want you, ah
어쩌면 그때
조금만
이만큼만
용길 내서 너의 앞에 섰더라면
지금 모든 건 달라졌을까
난 울고 있어
사라진
무너진
홀로 남겨진 이 모래성에서
부서진 가면을 바라보면서
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you

As I walk back to the living room I read the lyrics I feel like crying. It's a very common feeling listening to or reading the song lyrics.

"Namjoon...I was told to give this to you."

"Jungkook-ah tell us about yourself." Jin-hyung says setting down some snacks for us all.

"Well I'm 20 and I'm in college for art. Like painting and photography. I live on my own. I really love music and I've know Jimin since I was ten and Taehyung since 9th grade. I create covers on my free time. I'm athletic."

"You sing?"was the first question.
"I do but that doesn't mean I'm good."

"Don't listen to him Hyung he's very modest. He says he's not good looking but look at him! He can also sing and dance. But for some reason he choose not to audition with me! I mean he helped us when we practiced."

"I was fifteen and you've been dancing since who knows when and Tae was a born singer."

I pick up a sandwich. Believe it or not people can mess up sandwiches. But his is far from messed up.
"Jungkook-ah we should dance." Howell says scrolling through all his songs. "Jimin said you knew dances to many songs."

Russian Roulette came on I got up and started dancing surprisingly he also knew the dance. Jin started laugh.

The night went by faster than I thought. Yoongi stayed asleep until Tae and I were singing and he came to get something to eat and sat down and listened. Or I think he was.

I was getting ready to leave but I couldn't find my jacket.

"Jimin-ssi can you just bring it by next time you visit?" I ask and he nods and I grab my phone singing a song I didn't even know the name of.
"You know that I can't show you me, give you me 초라한 모습 보여줄 순 없어 또 가면을 쓰고 널 만나러 가, but I still want you~" I pass by Yoongi Hyung. He grabs my arm pulling me back to him.

"Jungkook sing that again." I do as he asked and he just looks around telling me to hold on and grabbing Namjoon and Jin.

"Sing it again." I sing the part over again
Namjoon and Yoongi share a look and nod.

"Jungkook please feature in our song"