Thirty

Jungkook finally opened the door. Tears streaming down his face. Yoongi rushed to him.

"I just want to look good like my hyungs" he cried into Yoongi's shoulder. He rubbed his back trying to calm him down while whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"I don't deserve you..."
"I don't deserve you! You're perfect!"

"I shouldn't be here..."
"If you weren't here where would I be?"

"Your fans hate me..."
"Are you dating my fans or me? Do you leave with them or people who love you?"

"I eat too much..."
"People would die for your body. You can eat without gaining weight. Working out is like your hobby."

"No one wants me..."

"So what am I? What are Jimin? Taehyung? Namjoon? Hoseok? Jin-Hyung?"

"It's my fault...All my fault!"

"Everything happens for a reason."

"AND THE REASON IS IM A SELFISH BRAT WHO DOSENT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE ANYTHING ThEy DiD fOr Me...."

"Jungkook-ah!" When Jungkook lifts his head he sees everyone in the doorway. Jimin and Tae make there way to Jungkook.

"You've never worried about this before why now?"

"It's the same it's been for the last six years, we are your family."

"I should be in there place. They don't deserve this."

"AND YOU DO?!" Jimin loses it.

"JEON JEONGGUKK WE ALL CARE FOR YOU! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FAMILY WAS AN ACCIDENT! A CAR ACCIDENT! YU DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD STORM! You said you could take the bus down. But they all insisted on going so you got there safe. Your brother wanted to make sure you had the best time you could have."

He looks like a deer in headlights by the time Jimin is done.

"Jimin-ssi"

Years past since that day. Jungkook got in contact with his brother after all these years. He lived in the states. Jungkook wanted to invite Jung-Hyun to his wedding. That was the first person he told Jimin. His best man.

"Do you Jeon Jeonggukk take Min Yoongi as your beloved husband?"

"I do." He tries to hide both smile and blush from the crowd.

"Do you Min Yoongi take Jeon Jeonggukk as your beloved husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the groom."

Like it was their first kiss. Yoongi pulled Jungkook so their lips were centimeters apart. Jungkook wanted to feel Yoongis soft pink lips on his. He leaned in and filled the gap.
It was full of passion.

It wasn't a peck but it wasn't as Namjoon would say caressing of the tongues.

"...How his brother accepted him before he accepted himself.

Jungkook thought it was wrong. He also thought it wasn't fair some could be both heaven and hell. He thought it was just this silly crush he had since the age fourteen. Until he realized that he was twenty years old with the same crush the had at the age of fourteen.
He'd ask me 'how does one become bias wrecker by his bias?"
Yoongi didn't know fans could care as much as Jungkook cares for him. He didn't know that he's liked Jungkook since the mental break down over a face reveal.

'How can someone so sweet and kind be this beautiful. Then he'd tell us all the stories we told him about Jungkook as another reason why are friend is perfect.

So Min Yoongi please take care of our baby boy."

@AgustD

@AgustD.Official 💍🤵 Twenty four but still looks sixteen?

Official 💍🤵 Twenty four but still looks sixteen?

@Jungkook.Official 💍 he looks so good in that suit I'm crying 😭 😍