More Fanfictions

That was the last chapter. I should have had this book done a while ago.

Any other ships you want me to write about or type of fanfic.

But anyway thank you for reading. No smut and maybe a peck. But I'm fourteen and the closest I've gotten to any of this is my dream.

Or I didn't enjoy so I guess nightmare.

Read my newest book RED
Jungkook and Yoongi bond after a basketball ball game. They quickly bond and combine friend groups. The problem is Yoongi's dad see's him as a gay whore and every guy he talks to he thinks he's fucking. His dad walks in on him a couple of times where they weren't always being -just friends- and was anything but pleased. But he has Jungkook for that.

Another IdolIt's about Yoongi meeting 3J then being scouted but the company after Jungkook keeps in touch and catches feelings for the older

Another Idol
It's about Yoongi meeting 3J then being scouted but the company after Jungkook keeps in touch and catches feelings for the older.
This is how Jungkook helps Yoongi with being and Idol as they keep their relationship a secret.

Also,
The LY series was nice and all but wasn't really that into with all the songs but I feel like this series did wonder for Rm's confidence. He really needs it. People really overlook him as a leader and member most importantly even a person. He tries really hard to please everyone. So to those people who don't know how amazing Kim NamJoon just think about working your hardest at something then everyone you are trying to please tells you you're ugly (when you're actually one of the hottest people known to earth) but you don't know any better to believe

them. Have them ignore you and tell you how useless you are and how this group you put every single drop of your blood sweat and tears into doesn't need you again after bringing them from being just a group trying to be famous to be a group who even if you don't know them. you know them because they are that damn amazing and Kim NamJoon brought them there. (I'm not saying only he did it though so calm your tits)

If you are reading any of my other books then this will also be there.

He's also one of the most Aesthetically pleasing people alive so enjoy