Twenty-Eight

@AgustD

@AgustD.Official Nothing or Anything  ever replace you

Comments disabled

***
"Jungkook-ah didn't I tell you to eat three meals and snack in between and finish eating everything!"

"Hyung...They said I had to lose weight and go on a diet."

"Lose weight you're pure muscle! You don't need to lose weight!"

"But..."

"Kookie you're perfect...and I love you...your fans love you...you're so cute...your voice is amazing...Any diet you go on I'll go on and I'll make sure you stay healthy."

Yoongi wouldn't allow anyone into the hospital room except doctors and nurses. He stayed by Jungkooks side until he was released which would be a while.

—————

Hello Jimin Stans please come and collect your man!
There is this saying amongst the A.R.M.Y

"Once you
Jimin
You can't
Jimout"

And I'm trying hard to be a loyal stan to Yoongi
But Jimin is just there and cute and precious and get at everything. His vocals make me want to cry they are so pretty and every time I see or hear something about Jimin doubting himself I actually cry because there are many people who want a body and voice like his.

he is clumsy and it's cute.
He's cute-he's hot
He's short (I mean is 5'8 that short I'm fucking 5'1 or 5'2)

So please collect your man. My lock screen that I change 24/7 is Jimin and so is my home screen but every time I change it it's another picture of Jimin with black hair (mainly because Jimin on Fire era made my heart ache)

This is longer than the chapter what the hell