chapter two

As I drew nearer to my house. The feeling of rage, slowly became sadness and when I hit my driveway. I broke down in sobs. I can’t believe, I did it. I let him go. I was finally free. I broke into happy sobs and giggled a little. I wanted more freedom, I wanted to hurt him like he did to me.  I stepped out of my car and walked into my house. Chris, Drew’s best friend was laying on our couch watching tv. I walked over to the edge and jumped over it, landing on his lap.

“Cassie, whoa. What are you doing?” he asked, sitting up, I looked at him.

“Please, Chris.” He breathes lightly, taking a breather.

“Stop. Don’t. He’s my best friend.” I grinded against him, a little.

“Chris, fuck me” his widen and the next thing I knew I was being pinned to the couch.

“I’ve waited a long time to hear that.” He whispered, kissing me.

I sighed loudly saving the beginning of chapter nine in my story. I had writers block. Great. I sighed, grabbing my phone. I started heading out, I need some air. I sighed taking my guitar with me. I walk down over to the park. As I got closer I began to hear blackbird being played on the guitar.

‘Who the hell is playing that?’ I thought to myself as walked closer to the sound of the beautiful song. They had to be an angel, no, nope. I was wrong. Oh how I was wrong. The beautiful sound was coming from a guy that could scare the devil himself. Well, not really I don’t like him at all, but boy could he play. I watched play and looked over his features. He was black, not being racist he just was. He was tall and slim, but I kind of tell he was fit, well maybe he was but he was skinny….lucky bastard. He wore glasses. My eyes trail to hands witch where playing a guitar. Man, was it a beauty, it played like an angel. When he finished our eyes met and he gave me a smirk. It was kind of cute like a spider it was only meant for pictures but in person, it sent a shiver down my spine. This guy gave me a bad feeling. He walked up to me, still smirking with that stupid spider grin.

“Checking me out”

“No. fuck would I for” I said, looking up at him. Damn he was tall.

“Jace.”

“Genevieve.” I said back, sizing him up and failing because it was like a poodle sizing up to a boxer, I knew he found it amusing. I could he did by the way his face looked when I did it. He chuckled lightly at me and I back up a little from him. “You play pretty good.” I said awkwardly. 

“Thanks?”

“You’re a lot better than me.”

“You play?” he asked.

“Here and there.”  He nodded and started walking. I kept heading in my own way. I sighed softly, as much I didn’t like him. I knew he was a person worth knowing, but I didn’t want to see him again. Okay maybe, a little. I started running with a smirk on my face. 

When I got home I was breathing heavy and Carrie opened the door, grabbing me with a worried expression.

“You’re not doing it again?” breathing heavy, I start to laugh but it slowly becomes coughing.  She gives my pump and I use it. Tossing it to the side, feeling a bit dizzy. I lay on the couch. “Answer me, gen. please” she begs holding my hand.

“No, I’m I was just being stupid. Thought it would help me write.” I say breathlessly, as Carrie stares as if I just said the stupidest thing in the world. I smiled widely at her, while she starts to laugh at my face.  I start laughing also but sigh on the inside. I was starting it again but I did gain some pounds so I had work them off, I couldn’t do a diet, so early morning jogs where it. I stop laughing, smile and go hop in the shower. I washed my hair again and began to let it air dry so I could flat iron it. Waiting for that, I locked myself up in my work room and began writing.

Lovely.

Character: Lucy white age: 16 looks: pale, long dark brown hair. Deep dark blue eyes. Slim. Bust size. 36B. 5ft

Character: Blake winters age: 19 looks: tan, choppy black hair, dark brown eyes. Fit, 6ft 4

RainpouredasIwalkedhome, slowly. anythingtogethomeafterheleft. thehewasmyfather. Ihatethatmonster, he beated mylittlesisterandme. mymotherhadwalkedoutonuswhenIwasfour, mysisterthree. shegotlucky, butsheforgotaboutus, Ihatedher. Ihavescarsallmybackandthighs. theonlythingIrespectmyfatherforis  notrapingmysisterandme. mystep-mothertoo, shewasweakagainsthimbutdodntleavebecauseshewantedtotakeofus. themoreIthoughtaboutthepasttheslowlyIwalked. mysisterlillywasstayingatherfriendshouseforawhile, soshegotlucky. mhm, witchsohappenedtobemymiddlenameLucyluckywhite.

I saved it to my computer and smiled to myself before sending it to my editor and giggling like a school girl. I shut off my cupter and head to my room, changing into tiny shorts and a sport bra.