II

Songs for this chapter are:

Wasted- Tiësto

Addicted To You- Avicii

Anything Can Happen- Ellie Goulding

Should've Said No- Taylor Swift

"He is such an asshole, you know that? I always knew it but I just didn't want to except it." I admit, taking a puff of our shared cigarette. Of coarse, I took to long to get all my stuff together so we kind of missed the flight back to Vegas, now we are stuck here in the airport unitl 6:45 AM and it is currently 5:15 so maybe another hour and a half until we get on our flight, I let out a heavy sigh before Dean rests his hand on my thigh, rolls his head back with his eyes closed and letting out a sigh out as well.

"Umm, excuse me ma'am." a soft, terrified voice barely whispers from behind us. I snap my eyes at her and wait for her to continue, "you're not allowed to smoke in the lobby." She points at the fading stick in between my thumb and fore finger. I flick it to the ground and smuggle it with my worn out combat boot, I look back up at her and shoo her away, obeying me her square frame shuffles away.

"Am I really that terrifying?" I ask looking at Dean with a softer expression.

"Well when you're wearing a sexy leather jacket and boots like that, not to me but to fat ladies like that who can't run. yes." He laughs leaning over to kiss me as do I.

If your wondering what we are, I'm not the person to ask, we kind of have this thing off and on like some Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez bullshitexcept there is this connection between us that. even if we were at eachothers throats, the next few hours we would like hookup than everything would be okay after.

"I want to do something with my hair like Phoebe Dykstra from Much." I randomly blurt out, resting my head on his shoulder,

"If that's what you want, we can go and get it done tommorrow but personally I love the way it glows auburn in the winter light and it turns light brown with the summer heat and your eyes, when they change from dark brown to a mossy green in the summer." I lean out and look up at him in disbelif, he almost look has the same look as me, his lower lip is sucked in and his eyes are wide. I hate when we talk all mushy to each other.

"You're such a loser, I'm so frikken lucky." I laugh pulling him closer.

"Not as much as you are, now my queen you've been up for what I'm assuming has been hours and we have an hour until our flight so I think you should get some rest."

"I didn't even say I was tired and I haven't even yawned." I smile.

"You don't have to say anything, I can see it in your eyes." He admits waving a hand over my face as I scoot down to lie my head in his lap, I drift off within a couple of minutes due to the twirling that is being down with a stray strand of my hair.

---

"Nadia." A voice sings in my ear. "Nadia." This time someone licks my ear and I get up and slap the first person I feel, which just so happens to be Dean. I let in a sharp gasp before bursting out laughing, he is sitting there with his hand over his cheek with shock written on his face."I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing." I laugh again "You probably know this but I laugh when someones hurt, I can't help it." I cover my mouth with my hand and stand up.

"Anyway I was trying to wake you up because our flight just landed and we have to board." He grumbles so adorably.

"I'm sorry," I say opnce more moving a piece of his shaggy curly hair to see his eyes.

"Your lucky, that I have a never ending lov- never ending lust for you that will never run out." He catches himself, I pretend not to notice but on the inside my tummy is doing flips and I'm pretty sure my breath hitched.

-

-

-"Welcome to Ambrose Alley,"(Sorrry, had to.) He chuckles as he takes my hand and leads me down a literal alley to a glass door that leads to his apartment.

Eight floors up we finally arrive to his digit and he's carrying me, bridal style might I add, he kicks the door open and the lights are dimmered. I yawn and wrap my arms around his neck snuggling into his warm chest. "Shit." He mutters under his breath.

"What?" I barely say above a whisper, looking up.

"Nothing, it's nothing just go into the bedroom." He puts me down and ushers me to the bedroom, closing the door. I'm curious so I open the door a tiny bit. I see a short, thin blond.

"You're a crazy bitch, I shouldn't have to change my locks every other month because of you. I left you because you need help Stevie, I don't need you fucking this up. I know I called you over but obviously I was drunk and I have my girlfriend in the other room." He looks to his door to see me standing there, at this point I slam the door, lock it and slouch back on the bed. I hear the front door slam shut and his boots clicking over the hardwood floor. "Nadia, c'mon plese don't do this. I don;t know what to tell you." He whines tapping on the door.

And at this point I don't know what to think.

Short but sweet, next update, I'm asking for two comments and three votes.

Lots of love, xx