IIII

Yestarday the guys had work in Chicago and again today the guys have work and we are leaving to Indianapolis , it's been a almost a week since all the drama and I haven't talked to Joe since then, he hasn't tried to call after I snapped at him but knowing him, he is probably freaking out.  We fucked the day away, as he said and now we are rushing to the airport to catch our flight that leaves in twenty minutes, hmm, talk about first world problems right.

"I didn't bring very much stuff but I'm sure Joe knows that." I laugh.

"What's the real reason your not talking to him?" He asks resting his chin on my shoulder and his hands around my waist. "I know you were lying about just missing me."

"Did you know he was getting married?" I ask folding my last piece of clothing and putting it into my suitcase then pulling it up off the bed onto the floor. He still hasn't answered me but I won't rush him, maybe.

"Well, he did tell us that he had a girlfriend but he didn't tell us she was preggers or they were even getting married." He admits after locking the apartment door. "I have a question," He says after we are in the elevator. I nod for him to continue as I prop my purse on my shoulder. "if you don't have a job then how do you have all these expensive, fancy clothes?" That question is kind of redunant, I roll my head back as the elevator.

"It's all about strategy." I shrug, the outfit I'm wearing includes, Fushia Jimmy Choo's, Fushia Gucci handbag, together they are worth more than two thousand dollars, handbag, 1,550 dollars and the shoes six-hundred dollars. The rest is just stuff is just cheap stuff I bought online.

"No seriously, I'm beginning to think you robbed a bank or something because I know for a fact you can't get a Gucci handbag for cheap." He says pointing to the rather large bag that is on the floor of the car.

I laugh before answering him, "No, don't worry, I didn't rob a bank, I though I'm pretty sure you'd find that smoking hot, I just use Joe's card." I shrug as he pulls out of the paralell parking spot and we are on our way to the airport, finally.

"Are you joking, Joe doen't make that much money. He just bought his old lady that thousand dollar ring, how did he manage to buy you all that?" He asks astonished.

"He doesn't exactly know that I bought all of this stuff and I think this could stay between you and I, yeah?" I ask grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek.

"I guess it can, now m'lady, if you don't mind we're going to speed because our flight leaves in ten minutes." He grunts, checking behind us and tehn switching shifts and then we are speeding down the road in his '69 Mustang, making me hold onto the dashboard. The music is blasted and he always has AC/DC  or some other rock band like Aerosmith or some heavy stuff like that but this time he has the radio playing on a hit station, my favorite song just started, Fancy by Iggy Azalea, AKA my queen.

Fist things first, I'm the realest.

Drop this and let the whole world feel it, let 'em feel.

And I'm still in the murda bidness,

I could hold ya do-own like I'm giving lessons in physics.

If yah want a bad like thism, drop it low and bring it up, just like this.

yo, cupa ace, cupa Goose, cupa Cris.

High heels somethin' wortha half a ticket on my wrist.

Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that

Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back

Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?

Champagne spillin', you should taste thatI'm so fancy