III

Songs for this chapter are:

Bad Romance- Lady Gaga

One Minute More- Capital Cities

"C'mon please Nadia, you know in like forty five minutes we'll be fucking the day away." He laughs spooning against my back. Yes, I let him in but I'm doing my best not to look at him, with my face burried into a pillow, niether am I talking to him. He probably is right but I don't want him to be, I wish I had the ability to be mad at him, I also wish I didn't feel the need to be next to him. He has done this many many times, Joe has warned me plenty but somehow the person I need the most is the poison that will drag me down under, I  mean it aready has. I remember him calling me on my birthday last year, drunk out of his mind and explainin got me that he loves me and how he could never bring himself to admit it, I'm sure he doesn't remeber or Joe threatened him somehow into never bringing it up.  Either way I played along as I usually do and I think I'm getting to the point where I need another half, I mean all my life I've just been the one to go around and flirt, fling and on occasion fuck around with whomever I please but I'm almost 29 and I think it's time to grow up.

"Did you mean what you said out there, is there something in you that would want us to be something other than whatever we are." I turn on my left shoulder and look up at him. He is thinking, obviously, his eyes are squirming up and down, left and right and he is playing with his fingers.

"I think that would be nice but c'mon with the amount we fight, I am assuming it wouldn't turn out so well." He admits with a sudden hitch in his voice, our eyes meet and something in his makes them seem lighter, more alive, I rest my head on his chest, his heart rate is pumping so fast and loud I think he might burst, I smile and look up him.

"You know how I can tell that you really want us?" I ask brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Your breathing hitched when I said that, your eyes are a lighter shade of grey, your hands are clammy and I'm pretty sure if your heart beats any faster it's going to pump out of your chest." I grab his hand and begin to trace the lines, that look alomst exactly like mine. He takes my hand puts up to his mouth and plants a cute kiss on the back of my hand.

"It would be great, an honour even, to have you as my girlfriend. So this is me asking, you,Nadia 'A'ala Anoa'i be my girlfriend, not just off and on but for as long as it feels right."I climb into his lap, straddling him before grabbing his face and bringing our lips together.

"You'll have to let me think about it, " I tease biting his bottom lip and smiling. The silence is masked by the moving of the bed as we scoot around keeping our lips locked, "I think you and I would be perfect, yes I accept your offer." I smile.

-

-

-

"Holy shit, stop calling, I'm perfectly fine, Joe."  I groan. "No, I'm going to come home, your not my boss and bee tea dubs I'm older so you don't get to make the demands."

"Why are you being so stubborn, I thought you'd be so proud of me that I met someone since your always on my back about that." This bitch is unbelievable.

"Your unbelievable did you know that?Before mum and dad totally diowned me do you remember vowing to each other that we wouldn't get married or even have kids no matter what?"

"That was how many years ago, Nadia? We're grown, we're adults in the real world, I'm sure one day you'll find that person too, just please come home."

"I already am an I already found that person but your too much of an asshole to realize that he's been here this entire time!" I shout banging my fist on the wooden table.

"C'mon not Ambrose, rememebr all those times you came home crying because of him." He laughs.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't understand. I'm not coming back." I announce.

"I wasn't asking," He growls.

"I didn't ask for you to call me either." I spit

"That's different."

"Well than you get the point." I snap, hanging the phone up.

"Your fucking crazy you know that." Ambrose laughs.

"And your out of your mind." I smile. "How about round three in the shower?" I smirk, running my finger along his bare chest, I'm in one of his shirts and he is in a bare of basketball shorts, both commando underneath.

"Sounds awesome," He laughs scooping me up and I let out a surprised laugh. I could live like this, forever.

Five votes and four comments. 

Lots of love. xx