* Chapter Three *

Note (don't skip this or the TW): hi, that manip is made my moi. Sorry again that is over an hour late. I stayed up til 3 writing this one. If there are any mistakes, I am sorry. Please correct me.

It is finally moving along! Finally! I don't have much to say this time for real. I have planned out chapter 4-14 now. So, you will be filled with a lot of reading material soon! If you have any ideas at any time, please enlighten me because I'm sort of stuck on chapter 15's outline at the moment.

Also, please remember to stay safe and keep your loved ones safe as well. Keep checking up on your friends and family.

Remember to please answer my questions at the end! I want to get to know you all. Don't forget to comment and vote either. I want your opinion on the chapter! Was it better than last time if you got to read that mess?

I will also post pictures at the end of this chapter of Haven's outfits.

Trigger Warning: this chapter contains mentions of alcohol and depicts anxiety.

_____

      The week passed by slowly. It is always dreadful when I am waiting for something that I know I don't want to do. The feeling of uneasiness has been creeping over my body all week, consuming me in a dark anxiety-induced cloud. I can't shake the feeling of something bad happening from my fingertips as they tangle through the ends of my bleached hair after following my paddle brush. Sometimes this feeling makes me want to just yank my hair out, but I also think that would be pointless.

After the girls and I got back on Monday morning, I ended up skipping my classes that day because I had a slight hangover. To say we had drank our body weight in vodka the previous night was an understatement. Despite the looming nausea that circled around my stomach during the day, it was worth the fun we'd had. I spent the whole day lounging in my underwear, eating cereal sans milk, and staring at the tv screen mounted on my dingy apartment wall. I don't remember much of the day other than shoving the hard marshmallows from a box of new Lucky Charms down my throat repeatedly until all that was left were wheat bits.

Tuesday was a waste of my time. I went to one afternoon class before feeling completely fed up with my university work. Who knew a double major would end up being so hard? Certainly not eighteen year old Haven. I tried to study at home, but I got distracted real quickly once the words, "Dear Friend," sounded through the speakers. Perks of Being a Wallflower has always been one of my favorite movies, and I knew my studying was shot to Hell as soon as I became aware of that opening line.

Wednesday wasn't much more entertaining, but I had finally sat through my lectures. On Wednesday's I had five classes as it was my most bustling day. I figured it would be a great day considering the amount of assignments I had gotten completed ahead of time, including the ones I needed to catch up. However, as soon as I reached my apartment again around six pm, I fell onto the rustic colored couch and crashed there. I couldn't believe I had slept so long when I had woken up to the sound of my eight am alarm on Thursday. The weekend had been too good to me, and all I wanted to do was return to the beach.

The weekend wasn't much better, but I had gotten to see and spend time with TJ. It had been over a week since the last time I saw him, and, despite his temper, I missed him. He wine and dined me for the first time in months, taking me out to a five star restaurant. He had told me he'd gotten a new job working at building houses with a celebrity architect. I wasn't sure if he was pulling my leg. However, I was just happy with being in his presence, so I let it pass. Yesterday, Saturday, we spent the entire day "making love" as he calls it. He even spent the night, but he was gone when I woke up this morning around ten. I am used to this from him, and it doesn't bother me much anymore. I just hate the way it makes me gnaw at my lip and pick at my skin the next few days. I always feel worthless even if I know he loves me.