💮 Characters: 2020 💮

Note: Chapter one hasn't been edited yet, but it will be changed and posted before, or on, Saturday, April 11th! Do not start reading if you haven't yet .x

The point of this info chapter is to give you a bit more insight into the important characters and who portrays them.

______

Haven Novak ➝ previously known to you as Haven Montgomery. She is obviously the main female character. If you have seen that ABC Family/Freeform show: The Secret Life of the American Teenager, her attitude will start off a little bit reminiscent of Adrian Lee (a very little bit). I love her personality because she isn't your typical goody-two-shoes virgin. She is also a 22 year old college student in Manchester. She is portrayed by: Mathilde Tantot [pictured below].

• Talon "TJ" Padelecki ➝ previously known to you as Zander

Talon "TJ" Padelecki ➝ previously known to you as Zander. He is originally from America (Louisiana, to be precise). Talon talked his parents into being emancipated at 17. After leaving the U.S. Army (where he spent seven years), he found himself living in England. He is 28 now, and he is also Haven's on again, off again boyfriend. He met Haven when she was 19 and working in a diner. He is portrayed by: Daren Kagasoff [pictured below].

• Lailah Grimes ➝ she is one out of four of Haven's really close friends

Lailah Grimes ➝ she is one out of four of Haven's really close friends. She is a new character. She met Haven at their shared diner job, and she has worked there longer than her. She's 24, and she is attending the same university now since Haven talked her into it. They're ride or dies, but she's also an avid One Direction fan. She is portrayed by: Jena Frumes [pictured below].

 She is portrayed by: Jena Frumes [pictured below]