Gangs and guns💦

(Story Plot:Hannie,Jenzie,Cayden all in a house all together. What will happen? All I can say is sweat,sex,blood,guns and tears)

CHAPTER 1:
| annies pov|
In a store under attack. That's when I first met him. My now boyfriend Hayden. We met on a pretty hectic day. I remember it as if it was yesterday.
*Flashback*
H: *pulls her into a corner and hold her tight*
A: who are you *whispering while crying*
H: listen girl if you wanna be alive after this just shhh while I check it out
A: *whimpers from being scared*
A: don't leave me
H: *hears him close so he pulls her onto his lap and tightly hugs her*
??: I SEEN YOUR SORRY ASSES COME IN SUMMERALL ,FINNERTY AND ORLANDO SO COME OUT BEFORE I START SHOOTING LIKE A MAD MAN!
A: who is that guy *whispering while crying*
H: he's my enemy but don't worry I won't let him touch you
A: thank you *whispers while she burries her head in the side of his neck*
??: THATS IT *shoots everywhere*
H: *blocks her from the bullets and holds her tight*
*End of Flashback*
So my life is great now, I live in a mansion with my besties Kenzie and Jayden, my boyfriend Hayden and Kenzies boyfriend Johnny and Jayden's boyfriend Conner. So right now I'm cuddling Hayden and it's currently 2:23am and I'm really horny so yeah.
A: *gets on haydens lap and grinds on him*
H: baby what are you doing?
A: I want you inside now
H: it's 2:30am *whines*
A: I'll do the work
H: I'm yours
|Haydens pov|
She pulls down my boxers and gives me a handjob so I get hard. After she gets me hard she pulls off her thong and slides onto my dick. She starts grinding on my and omgggg it felt so good. We always do this at this time cause I'm out all day with the gang. Did I mention I'm the leader of a gang?
She keeps grinding on me
H: ahhh Annieeee shit baby
A: uhhh feel good?
H: fuck yes baby keep going
A: *bounces onto him*
H: uhhh baby just like that ahhh
A: uhhhh you're so bigggg ah shit dadddyyy
She knows it riles me up when she calls me that so I flip us and start pumping into her. It's so annoying in the fucking bed I have to put a foot on the floor just to get a rhythm ughhh. I keep going but then I start pouncing into her until she tells me she's cumming.
A: ahhh daddy I'm cumming
H: cum for daddy baby
A: *cums*
I pull out of her and she goes down and gives me a blowjob
H: oh Annie uhhhh
H: shit babyyy I'm cumming
H: *cums all over her face*
After we cleaned up we cuddled and went to sleep
EOC💗
I know it's a little short but oh well
Love yas~ savannah 💗💗