Chapter 6

*28 months later*
•Hayden's Pov•
On July 3rd 2025. Annie gave birth to Amber Grace Summerall. She's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen. She's my baby girl and I love her so much. She's 16 months old now and her smiles are so cute. She's my world. She's all I think about. Annie and I's relationship has gotten stronger since Amber was born. You could say she's brought us closer together. My thoughts got interrupted by Amber crying. It's 4:23am but I guess this is my life. I got up out of bed and picked her up. I walked downstairs and started making her bottle. I cradled her in my arms as the bottle was heating up. Once the bottle heated up I brought her back upstairs into me and annies room. I sat down on the bed and fed her the bottle. She held onto my hand as I held the bottle up. She kept pointing at my face and making baby noises. I kissed her little head and she giggled. I saw her little eyes get heavy and she started to fall asleep in my arms. I laid her on my chest and fell asleep.
•Annie's Pov•
I heard Amber crying but Hayden got up to get her so I went back to sleep. I woke up and saw Amber playing with Hayden's chain.
A: good morning baby
Am: *smiles*
A: are you taking daddy's chain
Am: *giggles*
She gave Hayden a hug and he woke up.
H: hey baby *sleepy voice*
Am: *giggles*
Am: *point to annie* ah goo
A: cmon baby girl let's get you dressed
Am: *puts her arms up for Annie to pick her up*
H: noooo I want cuddles!
Am: *hugs hayden*
H: *kisses her on the head*
A: cmon baby lets go!
I picked her up and brought her to the kitchen and put her in her high chair. I gave her some baby food. After I made all her bottles for the day while she lay on her play mat until Johnny came running in to Amber.
Jo: Amber!!
Am: *smiles when she sees Johnny* ahh ahhh
Jo: *picks her up* hi!
Am: boop! *pushes his nose*
Jo: do this *sticks his tongue out*
Am: *does it*
H: *walks downstairs*
Am: *sees hayden* dawa!
H: can you say dada?
Am: dawa!
H: dada
Am: da-da
H: yes dada!
Am: dada!
H: *takes her from Johnny and kisses her cheek* well done baby
Am: *points to hayden* dada!
H: yes baby *points to himself* dada
H: *points to annie* mama
Am: mama!
H: good job baby!
Am: dohn!
Jo: yay that's me!
While Hayden was practicing words with Amber I heated up her bottle and tested it on my arm to see if it was too hot. It was perfect so I walked over.
A: cmon Amber time for your bop bop
Am: *reaches for annie*
A: *takes her out of haydens arms and brings her to the couch*
A: *starts feeding her the bottle*
Am: *puts her hands on the bottle and takes it herself*
A: Hayden look! *whisper shouts*
H: yessss! My hand gets to tired after awhile.
A: mine too
Am: *starts falling asleep in annies arms*
After she had the bottle she fell asleep so I put her in her bouncer to sleep in for a nap. She stayed there for awhile and slept while Hayden and I caught up on sleep.
EOC💙
Sorry it's short 😂