Chapter 5

•Hayden's Pov•
I woke up first to the boys group chat bouncing off my phone.
"Mamii🤪"
Connor😈: Hayden wake up
johnnyo🖤: yeah Hayden
johnnyo🖤: H
johnnyo🖤: A
johnnyo🖤: Y
johnnyo🖤: D
johnnyo🖤: E
johnnyo🖤: N
haydenwinterall🤪: what's up
johnnyo🖤: get up
haydenwinterall🤪: watch this.
I took my dick out of my pants and took a video of my slapping it on annie's face. Don't worry most guys do that😂.
Connor😈: bro u could've knocked her out with that thing.
haydenwinterall🤪: 😝😝
johnnyo🖤: seriously guys get up we have to leave now get the girls up and leave Annie to sleep.
After that conversation I got up and put my gang clothes on. Annie woke up and hugged me.
A: please don't go today, I don't feel good *puts her head on his shoulder*
H: baby I have to..
A: but you always leave me! You never have time for me.
H: I'm sorry babygirl but I have to go.
A: whatever.
She let go of me and got back into bed. She turned away from my side of the bed and put her back to me. I finished getting dressed so I went over to her. She was really pale and she looked green. I kissed her forehead, which was really warm and whispered.
H: I'll be back later babygirl I love you so much. If you any feel worse call me and I'll come home as soon as I can babygirl.
Then I pulled up her shirt and kissed her stomach and walked out. I went downstairs and saw everyone ready. We all got into the van and drove to our place.
•Annie's Pov•
After Hayden left I threw up 4 times. I don't think it's morning sickness cause you don't get that for a month. My nose is stuffy and my head hurts. I can feel my throat and mouth being dry. My throat hurts really badly. Everything hurts so much. But I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen and posted a picture

Liked by kenziezieg , jaydenb , haydensummerall , johnxorlando and 3,234,673 othersanniexgrace: I felt better for 2 seconds to take this pic 🤢comments: jaydenb: feel better bestie💗haydensummerall: my poor baby ❤️😢 johnxorlando: 🔥🔥kenziezieg: ...

anniexgrace: I felt better for 2 seconds to take this pic 🤢
comments:
jaydenb: feel better bestie💗
haydensummerall: my poor baby ❤️😢
johnxorlando: 🔥🔥
kenziezieg: love you babe feel better💋
*load more comments*
After I posted that photo I made myself some breakfast and ate it. Then I cleaned up the house a little bit. I went upstairs to Hayden and i's room and cleaned it up and put fresh sheets on the bed. Then I cleaned his mess and done his laundry. I folded his clothes and put them in his drawers. I was feeling really bad and dizzy so I laid down on the bed and that's the last thing I remember.
*A few hours later*
•Hayden's Pov•
I've tried calling Annie 4 times and she hasn't answered so I told John to take over for the rest of the day so I could go home and take care of Annie. I drove home and walked in the door. The house was spotless. I walked up to our room and saw her asleep hugging my pillow. I went up to her and woke her up.
H: baby *shakes her lightly*
A: mhmm *sleepy*
She looked so tired. She definitely is coming down with something. Her nose is all red and stuffy. I'm decided to let her sleep for a while.
H: come here *lays down beside her and she crawls on top of him and lays her head on his chest*
While she was sleeping I was just admiring the perfections on her face. Not a single flaw on her face. She's beautiful which is why I never want anything to happen to her. She's my world. What she probably doesn't know though is that's she probably the biggest target in the world. Everyone wants to see me suffer. They know I'll give up without my angel so I make sure nobody can harm her. I let her sleep for a little while longer then I woke her up gently.
H: baby wake up *shakes her lightly*
A: I don't feel good
She got up and tried running to the bathroom but she's too weak so she fell. I ran to her and brought her to the bathroom. She threw up while I held her hair back. She threw up so much and I felt so bad. Once she finished she looked so tired. She cleaned her face and brushed her teeth. I carried her downstairs and made dinner for us. Annie didn't eat much but she tried. After we ate we laid on the couch and watched movies cuddling. Days like this are really nice and easy. Just taking the time to spend with Annie is so nice. Her fever hasn't really gone down so I'm gonna call a doctor tomorrow if it gets any worse or doesn't go down. We watched a few movies and just relaxed until the gang came home shouting.
H: shhhhh!!
K: right sorry *whispers*
Jo: how she feeling?
H: her temperature is 102 degrees and she keeps throwing up.
Co: sounds like the flu.
J: yeah it does
H: I don't know. I'm gonna bring her to bed and see how she is tomorrow and if she's not better I'll call a doctor.
K: yeah that's probably best.
H: please be quiet and goodnight guys.
All: goodnight
I brought Annie up to our bed and put her in. I took off my clothes and got into bed in my boxers. I wrapped my arms around her and she was fast asleep. I drifted to sleep with her in my arms.
EOC💙