Chapter 2

**Next morning**
|Annie's pov|
I woke up to Hayden getting up.
A: where are you going?*sleepy*
H: work baby (gang) *husky voice*
His morning voice makes me wanna melt.
A: oh *sad*
H: don't worry baby I'll be back later on
A: who are you working with today?
H: Dylan, Caden , Mads , John , Conner , Jayden and kenzie
A: fine *upset*
It's really annoying that everyone gets to be in his stupid gang except for me. I mean he lets everyone but me. He says it's cause he don't want me hurt but I'm stuck here alone with the dogs (Brinkley and Bentley) and it gets lonely.
H: baby don't be like this
A: fuck off hayden get out
H: ugh *punches a wall**walks out*
I watched them all get into the car and drive off. I'm really worried about Hayden and Dylan (conrique) though. He always tells me not to worry but I know she likes him. Anyways while they're gone for the next 12 hours I got up and went to the bathroom and cut my arms. Yeah I know I shouldn't but being lonely all day everyday is depressing. After I cleaned my arms I got dressed and ordered postmates. After it came I ate up and cleaned the house after, made all the beds, emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the pool and hot tube, cleaned the bathroom and everywhere else you can imagine. Since I'm haydens girlfriend I'm not allowed to leave much. He's really protective over me. After I cleaned everywhere I went to my room and lay down and cried myself to sleep again.
| Hayden's pov |
I feel bad leaving Annie but it's just not safe enough. I love her way too much to let her get hurt or killed. After we finished early today we decided to have a pool party so we all drove home.
H: hey where's Annie?
D: who cares forget about her
H: no she's my girlfriend
D: ugh ew Hayden you can do so much better than her
J: shut up Dylan
K: yeah!
D: whatever.
I walked upstairs to mine and annies room and saw her sleeping on our bed. I looked at her and noticed something wasn't right with her. I kissed her forehead but I noticed black under her eyes . I lifted up her head a little and saw that she was crying. I got a makeup wipe from her vanity and wiped all her makeup off . She woke up.
A: *opens her eyes*
H: hi babygirl
A: *sighs*
H: you okay baby?
A: yeah I'm fine
A: what's that noise?
H: oh we threw a party you coming?
A: nah I just wanna stay here why don't you go have fun with your "work" friends *rolls eyes*
H: *lays down beside her and sighs*
H: look baby I know you wanna come with us but it's just not safe okay! I'm the leader of this gang and I WILL NOT have MY girlfriend fighting for her life I'm sorry.
A: it's not fair though! Kenz and Jayden get to do it!!
H: are kenz and Jayden my girlfriends?? No
A: still it's not fair! I'm not two!! I know how to handle myself Hayden!
H: no you don't!!
| annies pov |
I feel bad for lying to him about this but I actually do my dad was in the enemy gang and I'm the next heir to take his place. Caleb is the leader now but I'm meant to be by his side.
A: Hay...
H: what?!
A: I have to tell you something...
H: what?
A: caleb....
H: ugh what about him?!?
A: he's.... he's my brother..
H: WHAT!
A: *winces*
H: ANNIE WHAT THE FUCK , WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN HUH?! WHY DON'T YOU GO BE WITH YOUR BROTHER!
A: YOU KNOW WHAT FINE I WILL
H: GOOD NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOURE NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN!
A: *tears up* I'm sorry okay! Don't yell at me *starts crying*
H: .....I'm sorry....
A: no you're not.. I hope you realize soon that I actually chose you over my dad , chose you over Caleb , chose you over Hayley. Your dad killed my dad. I'm still grieving Hayden. That's my dad, gone. Mom killed herself cause of the pain. You wanted the truth and you got it. So if you think your bad, at least your parents are alive and well , mine are dead, Hayley's is 12 and hers are dead, I hope you're happy hayden cause you really are a bastard, just like your dad.*gets up and starts packing*
**Next morning**
K: who owns all of this stuff??
A: me I'm leaving..
K: what?! Why?!
A: I told him about Caleb and my dad and he told me to leave
K: oh god if they ever found out we—-
Jo: bit too late for that Mackenzie
K: shoot!
Co: you too Jayden
K: babe I can explain
Jo: I don't care get out
K: but baby..
Jo: I'm not your baby Mackenzie Incase you can't take a hint we're over!
K: *tears rolling* but J-Johnny
Jo: GET OUT
Co: ALL OF YOU OUT NOW!!
*they all got their stuff and left*
*they all went to the leblancs manshion*
Guards: Name!
A: annie, annie Leblanc
Guards: fathers name
A: billy Leblanc
Guards: mothers name
A: katie Leblanc
C (Caleb): guys it's Annie my sister
Guards: oh okay come in
*the electric gates open*
C: welcome home Julianna , Mackenzie and Jayden *smirks*
A: yea yea whatever
K&J: so glad to be home 😏
C: first battle tonight , get ready girls *walks off*
Me and the girls went and got changed so we were ready to fight. After we got changed we got into the mini bus and drove to the place. When we got there we realised who we were fighting. Hayden.... I wanted to run up to him and hug him but I knew i couldn't now. He looked at me completely shocked and mouthed " get out of here now before you get hurt" to me. I shook my head and loaded my gun. Caleb went up to haydens face as usual but this time Caleb called me over.
C: anns come here for a sec
A: *walks over*
C: take a good long look summerall a really good look because you're never gonna have her again I can tell you that
H: Annie get out of here now!
A: ....no
H: Annie you're gonna get hurt please leave or even sit in the truck I beg please. Please.
C: FIGHT!
*everyone charged at eachother, soon enough everyone but Hayden was knocked out*
C: kill him annie. Prove to me you can do it. Avenge dad anns.
A: *looks at hayden beaten up then looks at caleb who was smirking*
H: *laying on the ground barely able to breathe*
H: p-please a-annie *falls with pain*
H: d-don't d-do this to m-me
C: do it annie finish him *smirking*
H: annie b-baby d-don't don't do this to us
K: don't do it annie *whispers*
J: please *whispers*
A: *drops the gun* I c-can't
A: *runs to hayden and Caleb walks off shaking his head*
A: hayden!!
H: *groans*
A: cmon baby lets go home *helps him to the van*
We got into the van and John started driving while I held Hayden tight in the back. He was super tired. When we got back I brought him up to the room and laid him down in the bed. I took off his shirt for him and his pants. He was in his boxers. Don't worry he usually sleeps in his boxers. I kissed his head and turned to my old closet to see Dylan glaring at me.
D: why the fuck are you stripping my boyfriend?!?!?
EOC💙