Chapter 1

- Third person -

  Camp Was Ending Soon. Half A week of Camp left. The Week was a do what ever week. A week to spend time with friends and say good by.

- Max -

 I woke up from one of my nightmares. The usual. Neil wasn't in the tent , so he couldn't see me like this. That'd just show weakness. I get up I tuck Mr. Honeynuts under the cover so no other stupid nosy camper could see him. Getting my hoodie on I headed for the mess hall for some shitty breakfast.

 Walking to the mess hall , I hear Nikki and Neil talking. I push open the door and make my way to where Nikki and Neil are.

 - Third Person -

 Max Chatted with Nikki and Neil about what would happen today. Nikki brought up the topics she usually did. Animals, nature and that stuff. Max just stared off pretending to listen as always. something came into his view. through the window he saw happy David. Max let out a grumble. David busted into the mess hall.

 " Good Morning Campers!" David said with a chipper attitude. Most of the campers let out a small groan. Max still had let one out but was not as upset to see David. David and Max had gotten closer ever since parents day. Max would never admit it but sometimes he did like having David around. 

 "Today were gonna go on a hike! all you campers can have fun and talk about all the nature around us!" David Chirped. Everyone sighed letting out a groan.

 "Now come on campers nature can be fun! And don't worry you'll still have free time after!" After Hearing that everyone didn't look half as miserable. David gathered the campers and started through the forest. The campers talked to each other obliviously not about nature. David pointed out some plant and continued you walking , and repeating this action over and over till they ended back at camp. To it was interesting when David mistakes a prickly bush for a non prickly bush, his hand was covered in little thorns. Each Camper headed to do there own activities. Max lay in the grass looking into the sky. Nikki Jumped over to max.

 " What yeah doing?" She asked observing Max.

 " what do you fucking think? relaxing.." Max said with a sigh. To be honest to himself he could stop thinking about the end of camp. He didn't want to go back with his parents they sucked ass. They didn't pay attention to him at all, Not only that but they did even more. Max sighed looking back to the sky, Nikki and Neil joined him. They each got lost in their own thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

hey guys! sorry if it's off this is my first fan fiction I've written heh, And it will mostly be third person! just telling you guys! I hope you enjoy!