Chapter 3

- Third Person -

Max made is way nervously over to Nikki and Neil. They look normal as ever. Max felt relief as he approached them.

" hey max!" Nikki said in her usual over excited voice.

" hi Max" Neil said.
" Sup guys" Max responded.
" Sooo.... What adventure are we going on today?" Nikki jumped up.

" I found some eggs , we could totally egg the wood scouts or flower scouts, either one I want to get my chaos on!" Nikki said with excitement.

" well.... I don't want another run in with Tabii , so let's egg the wood scouts" Neil said with a little worry.
"Hell, let's go egg the wood scouts it'll be great" Max said with an evil smirk.

-----------—---------------------------------
Time Skip
----------------------------------------------

- Third Person -

Max, Neil, and Nikki ran from the wood scouts giggling, mostly Nikki. They get back to camp and each give a giggle or laugh. They arrive to there tents and no one seems to be in their tents. Max looks to the sky seeing it as it turns a red , purple color. Nikki Jumps up as she spots fire.

" ooh! ooh! Max , Neil! they'r having the fire! lets go!" Nikki raced to fire , Neil started after her. This then left Max making his way to the fire slowly. David noticed Max and chirped.

" Max is here! All right campers lets start making our s'mores!" David smiled giving each camper a marshmallow. Max gave David a look that said 'We've had fucking s'mores?' but Max remembered the competition for the trophy, but max still questioned David with his looks.

Max and the other campers placed their marshmallows on a stick over the fire. The night was a little chilly but the fire sent warmth through all the campers. Max liked the feeling of the soft warmth from the fire and started to relax.

" Alright campers! When your done with roasting your marshmallow come to me or Gwen!" David said with chipper smile. Space kid came over with his barley roasted marshmallow and made his s'more.

Nikki on the other hand had put hers deep into the fire. Nikki's marshmallow turn a black as she watched it flame. When her marshmallow stopped being on fire she pranced over to David. 

Max Sat and tried roasting his marshmallow to perfection. After all this was one of the few times he would be able to even get his hands on something good or sweet. Max starred at the fire. The flames danced. He looked closer and thought he saw his parents for a second. Max backed up a little letting a deep breath out. 

 Max looked down at his marshmallow and it was roasted perfectly. With a satisfied look on his face he went over to David. Max snatched the stuff to make one.

 " Thanks" He said going back to were he had been siting. 

The Campers enjoyed there s'mores and started to chat among themselves.

 " Alright talkative campers! It time to go to your tents! I hope you like tonight!" David said motioning the campers toward there tents. Nikki groaned but went anyways.

  Max followed behind everyone and layed down for two hours. 

 Max left his tent he couldn't sleep. he went at the pier staring across the lake. Max sat thinking about his nightmares. Max hears somethings behind him. Max thought a little worried.

'shit , whats was that?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! Thanks for the reads! it means a lot! sorry if its taking a little long to get to the juicy last day of camp but time is time , don't worry it'll be here soon!