Chapter 8

A/N: thank you so much for the 400+ reads! it means so much! and sorry for the wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Third Person -

Soon the day turned into dusk. And campers gathered at entrance. Each waiting for their parents.

The first to go was Preston. He went dramatically to his gram grams car , yelling as usual , saying his farewells.

Each camper leaving on there own terms saying their farewells fit to there personality.

Soon only Nikki , Neil and Max were left.

then not so Soon after a car pulled up , it was Neils dad. Neil said his farewells giving Nikki and Max a hug.

Not too soon after Nikki's mom came in an trashy car. Nikki gave a hug to David and a big one to Max before leaving . Max waved to Nikki. Max sighed with a slight sadness sitting down to wait for his parents.

Max whispered something to himself under his breath.

" I hope my parents let me come back..." David looks to Max not completely hearing what he said.

"huh?" David questions Max. Max just gives him a glare and turns his head away.

David Looks at Max

" Hey Max?... can I wait with you?"

"Sure whatever camp man" Max grunted, He was upset because he didn't want to go back to the hell hole of his home. David had a soft smile and sat next to Max.

-

Silence Filled the air as they sat waiting for hours...

-

The Sun fell and Max and David were still waiting.

Max had fallen asleep. David sighed calling Gwen.

" Gwen I know your not at camp but your place is closer than mine.. Max's parents haven't come.. and.. I was wondering what i should do?" David said in an exhausted yet panicky voice.

" David its 2 am , ill check back on camp in the morning for any signs of Max's parents, since we can't call them without a number. Just go home" Gwen said half asleep.

" ... okay Gwen" David sighed as he hung up the phone. He sadly picked up the sleeping boy , walking to his car with him in his hands.
He buckled the sleeping child into the passenger seat . Shutting the car doors after getting in.

"What am I going to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10/10/18

A/N: Okay wow i completely forgot about this story and im really sorry , this chapters short beacuse I want to write in a different format and stuff. So yeah, im sorry for the wait im really sorry and HOLY HECK thanks for the reads! It makes me quite happy!