Chapter Three

Luke's P.O.V (!!!!!!)

Did I feel guilty? No. Should I feel guilty? Hell fucking yes. I just left my three best mates in the world, my family, my dog, my damn girlfriend, behind to die. In other news I've firmly established that I officially suck and am a horrible person. I chose this life, the warning signs were there, I just didn't really think it would bother me. I mean, I have a loving family, an amazing band, the fans are so supportive..I could go on. But there are more pressing matters. Like why the fuck this girl in lying on the ground during the middle of a pardon my French FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Excuse me, wow, also, are you serious. Some people really are crazy. Like this one. Who just happens to be waking up. Holy shit she's cute. Am I even supposed to be thinking this? Is this classified as mental cheating? No? Okay she's hot. Should I say something. No shit she might recognise my voice. Ohwell. Wait no now she's talking. ''Who are you?'' Fine thanks for asking you cute little shit. ''I'm.....Luke..Who are you?'' I swear you are the dumbest person alive what if she recognises you.''I'm Alana Jackson, now please tell me I was dreaming.'' She's freaked out too. Well at least I don't have to be all ''Oh Hi I'm Luke don't be alarmed but we're in a zombie apocalypse.'' I mean, as comforting as that is, no. ''I'm sorry, you're not dreaming. But you wanna know something good?'' I ask. ''Sure'' she says. '' You're stuck in a zombie apocalypse with possibly the most terrified, disorientated teenage boy on earth.'' She laughs dryly, ''I've survived 17 years with a brother who thought Looking For Alaska was a book about geography.'' I would like to punch her brother wait she's only 17. Okay. Wow. Yes. Holy yes. ''Well you're in luck, compared to that I'm the bravest most informed teenage boy on earth.'' She's smiling at me. Wow. Her smile could nearly make you forget that we're doomed..