Faramir x reader

A woman with hair, as silver as the moon, was walking through the silver halls of her abandoned kingdom...Korinthou. She was the rightful queen and she wore a dress that was battered and snagged at the ends but nonetheless made her look surreal.

The tattered ends where dipped in red ink that represented the blood her faithful subjects shed protecting this now barren kingdom.

The ceilings had been torn out and snow now laid on the ground, her feet never sinking into it, her once (E/C) eyes where now silver with black circling the edges of it.

Dead, wilted roses laid on her shoulders some flying off that where half transparent half not. Her head was adorned with a crown that protruded from beneath her hair.

"Silver light, She turned her face up to the starlight sky, and on this night began to wonder why. She knew that soon the day would come."

"Born to be a heir of beauty and serenity, into this world she entered quietly, to her surprise she was the one."

"Destiny was close behind her her. Phantom of borrowed life."

"And her sea was a reminder mirror of given life."

Unbeknownst to her the woman whom sang with a voice of pure heaven and silk, a man from Gondor. A man who needed nothing but compassion was walking toward her abandoned homeland.

He was the son of the steward of Gondor, Faramir.

"Then one day the signs she wanted for in the sky's of grey."

"Traversed a winding road and come her way. She found the love she hoped she would."

"But she knew that she had promises to stay true to. The dormant daughter of the moon."

"Then all at once she understood. Destiny was closed behind her. Phantom of borrowed life."

"And her sea was a reminder, mirror of given life."

"From the sky she watched the life she knew she would leave behind."

"Said 'goodbye' and gave her people life through sacrifice."

When the woman turned around, she saw Faramir standing there. Looking at her with kindness in his eyes. "M'lady. Are you alright? Your voice is beautiful I must say." He complemented.

"I'm alright Faramir. Just...grieving." She answered. "How do you know my name?" He asked quietly.

"A queen is to know the names of the higher ups, is she not?" She answered with a question of her own.

"Forgive me of my bluntness my lady." He said bowing. "You need no bow. For a queen is only a true queen when she has subjects and a kingdom to protect." She answered running her hand along the chiseled silver wall.

"Korinthou is your Home, wasn't it?" He asked and she nodded. "Was. Until Azog came along years ago and destroyed it." She said her eyes turning red then back to the calm silver they once where.

"May I take you back to Gondor? People would like to know that the queen of Korinthou lives." He asked her and she looked down suddenly finding the snow interesting.

"No one remembers me. Now that I look like this. And looking like a witch doesn't help my cause either...w-why didn't you attack me?" She asked suddenly looking up at Faramir. She found it strange that he didn't try to attack her.

"Because when I heard your voice. Your subtle cry for compassion...I could see myself in you. My father always favored my brother, Boromir, over me." Faramir answered her meeting her eyes.

She took feather light steps towards him, the snow not evening denting slightly from her feet. "We both need compassion and comfort Faramir." She said and took his hand which he gladly gave and smiled softly at her.

"My name is (Y/N) and I hope we can have an excellent friendship in the future." She answered. "I suggest you return home. Gondor is a good ways away and night her in Korinthou's forests are dangerous." She said.

"What about you (Y/N)?" He asked worried. She chuckled and cupped his cheek. "I've survived this long haven't I." She said and he smiled leaning into her touch.

Their eyes locked together and he grasped her other hand and smiled.

Both of them leaned forward and soon... their lips connected and (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered closed and soon his followed. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer. She was but a few inches shorter than him as well. She tangled her right hand in his gorgeous hair. Her other hand still cupping his cheek.

He tasted like peppermint and pine and to him she tasted like rose water and lavender.

She pulled away and smiled at him, the said...

"Perhaps I will come to Gondor with you."