I saw a tag and wanted to do it

I saw a tag in MiddleEarth111 'Amanwen's book of odds and ends' (which you should totally cheek out) and wanted to do it!

Scars?
1.) I have plenty of scars physically some have faded but they're still there. Emotionally I have scars too, maybe not as many as some but they still remain.

Who do I like?
2.) I like Lindir because he's precious.

Kissed anyone?
3.) Do kissing people in dreams count?

Coke or Pepsi?
4.) Neither. *looks nervously as the collection of water bottles grow in the corner of my room*

Someone I hate?
5.) I don't like to use the word 'hate' but there is this one girl who was in my class that if she was in the hospital I'd unplug her life line to charge my phone. (Sounds mean but if you knew what she did to me you wouldn't blame me)

Best friends?
6.) Irl I have 3 and online,
MiddleEarth111
hufflepuffturtle
(They're really the only people I talk to regularly)

Dream job?
7.) To be an author, illustrator, photographer or professional Fangirl.

Ever been in love?
8.) Do fictional characters count?!

Last time I cried?
9.) The last time I cried over something serious was two months ago because I usually keep all my emotions to myself. But if we talkin over something not that series *points at azog* this bastard is the cause of it.

Favorite colors?
10.) Turquoise, dark purple, black, dark blue.

Height?
11.) 5'9. (I grew)

Birthday?
12.)Oct 20th

Eye color?
13.) They're usually hazel but sometimes shift between brown and green idk why?

Hair color?
14.) Chestnut

What do I love?
15.) Drawing, writing, reading, swimming, baseball, volleyball, wolves, dragons(Smaug is a no though), Lotr and the hobbit.

Obsession?
16.)Lotr and The Hobbit and maybe some of its characters. *nervously looks at Lindir, Legolas, Aragorn, kili, fili, Thorin, bofur, Thranduil, bard, and bombur because he's just a misunderstood child*

If I had one wish what would it be?
17.) To go to Middle-Earth, start a new life, choose my own paths and make my own decisions and just start fresh there.

Do I love someone?
18.) Not in a 'let's date/get married' way. I love my mother and dogs.

Hug or kiss?
19.) Ehhhhhhh hug but like short hug unless I really like you or we're best friends.

Nicknames?
20.) YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I GET CALLED A DWELF. ITS UNCANNY. But the reasoning behind it is because I'm stubborn and 'strong' like a dwarf while I have the height, and hair of an elf. At least that's my mother's reasoning.